Chapter 8: The Blue Rose Knights

Previously on Her Secret:

'This is only the beginning of my journey as a magic knight'

'I will find out who I am and where I came from. And who knows, I may even be royalty'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the exam, Charlotte led the way to the Blue Rose HQ. As soon as Y/N walked through the gates, she was in awe a the thousands of beautiful blue roses

"These are amazing Captain!" she exclaimed, examining each and every rose

"Thank you Y/n," Charlotte replied

"CHAR!" a voice called

Y/n gaze left the roses and landed on a dark haired female running towards Captain Charlotte

"Its captain to you Sol," Charlotte sighed

"Whatever you say Char!" Sol replied. "Anyway, did you find anyone new to join us?"

Charlotte smiled softly. "I did indeed. Y/n, come here please."

Y/n rushed over and bowed to her captain. "Yes ma'am"

"Sol, this is Y/n, the newest member of the Blue Rose Knights," Charlotte explained

The dark haired female turned to look at the smaller girl and her expression immediately changed. "You brought the wizard king's daughter?"

"Indeed I did Sol," Charlotte replied. "Do you have a problem with it?"

Sol walked around Y/n. "Even though you're the wizard king's daughter, you will never be as strong as Char. You may think you're the best, but you aren't royalty." Sol got in Y/n's face. "I bet you have weak magic power and Char just took pity on you. You'll never be a real member of the Blue Rose Knights. Just scramble back to your village, crying to mommy and daddy. I bet you couldn't even beat me in a match. I'd probably end up killing you because you wont be able to fight back--"

"THAT'S ENOUGH SOL!"

Both girls turned to their captain

"I assure you Sol, I did not take pity on her. I'll have you know, I have known Lady Y/n since she was a newborn. I've watched her grow into a beautiful young lady and her magic power is strong enough to rival any of the 9 captains. So I will not stand by and have you talk down to her."

Sol scoffed before heading back into the headquarters

Charlotte turned to Y/n. "I apologize for her rudeness. I'm sure once she sees you in action, she'll change her mind."

"Don't worry about it captain," Y/n shook her head and smiled. "Its not like I haven't heard all that before."

Charlotte smiled and lead her inside the headquarters. And once again, Y/n was amazed by the blue roses that decorated in interior as well as the exterior.

"This place is beautiful captain!" Y/n squealed as she started running around, examining everything in the front room

"OH MY GOD. YOU'RE Y/N! THE WIZARD KING'S DAUGHTER!!" a voice yelled

Y/n turned once again to see a group of girls running up to her, causing her to stumble back a little. Charlotte watch in amusement as the older members of the Blue Rose Knights gushed over their newest squad mate.

"We've heard so much about you from Captain Charlotte," one of the girls exclaims

"And if the captain thinks so highly of you, then you must be awesome!" another adds