chapter 1

When I was a little girl. All I could remember was my father causing my siblings and my pain. Father would train us to be Japan's following number one hero and take the place of all might. My oldest brother and I would always rebel against him, which caused us more pain than the rest of our siblings. But when my older twin brother got his powers months before me, Father expected us to do his bidding.

I was blessed with the heavenly flame. It is a white fire. My FatherFather saw this as an opportunity for him to train his three most prized children. While my oldest brother and I fought back, my twin was more submissive to our Father'sFather's abuse.

But when mom hurt Shoto by pouring boiling water on our face and then placing ice over it. Father lost it and beat her half to death. My brother and I got involved, causing burns on our bodies and face. My older brother Toya was severely burned on his chest up to his face up to his ears, and parts of his lower eyes, along with his hands and arms, were burned. But I got burned from my chest to my lower lip and pieces of my ear. Along with that, I also got burns on my legs and arms for trying to protect my mother. After that, we never saw mother again.

Our FatherFather forced my older brother and me to work more, not giving our burns to heal. That caused our burns to get infected. he later took us to the hospital, lied, and said that we had an accident in a shed by our house. Us knowing the consequences if we don't follow the story and agree with him.

When the doctor was done with us, he explained that we would have to live with the burns and pain but if my FatherFather agreed to do surgery to get some of the skin fixed. But FatherFather disagreed 'they will learn to never mess with fire again,' he said as we left the doctor's office. Once we were back at the house, 'this will teach you to disobey my orders again,' he said as he pushed us aside to train Shoto.

A year after that, Toya left us to god knows where leaving the rest of our family and me with Father and his abuse. When Shoto started going to U.A, Father beat me half to death because I told him I refused to do anything for him. I ran so far from there and never looked back. I ran to a dock and boarded a ship that later took off to another island. from there, I kept jumping from ship to ship doing chores and other odd jobs just to get as far as possible from my FatherFather, which is how I ended up here.

Mother of so many children that I found along the way.

For this story, I will make the Charlotte children group smaller and change Crackers' age so that he is just a babe when they are young.

I will also just be doing 7 of them for this story because they are such a big family.

After a couple of months of traveling with different merchants, I finally made enough money to buy my little . After I got it, I traveled to different small islands. I would meet many people who would happily give me small jobs that would allow me to buy food and other things I might need.

One day as I traveled. I stopped on a small island; the people were friendly and offered me a room to stay in. I stayed there for a couple of days to gain some money. I heard about this family of odd children who ran around everywhere, stealing and hurting people. They told me that the children's mother didn't want them, so she left them abandoned here on the island and that the Islanders were sick and tired of them.

I decided that I wanted to meet the kids, so I went out to look for them. as I walked around the town and the forest, I came upon a little girl being attacked by a bunch of grown men. they had cut her face slightly. I glared as they started to beat her up.

"GET AWAY FROM HER," I snapped at them as I ran up. They all turned around to look at me and glared,

"go mid your business, kid; this is grown folk business," one of the older ones snapped at me and pushed me slightly. I grew angry as one of them kicked the poor girl in her bleeding face, and my flames acted out and shot at all of the boys/ men. they screamed in horror as they started to fall burning. the little girl looked at me, shocked and stared up at me confused and with a little fear as I walked closer to her.