meeting golden freddy

I open the door to see a rusty golden animatronic laying down but sitting as well it looked broken it was like a Freddy but golden and dirty I go near it and it twitched I backed up a little bit not know what was gonna happen as it was twitching real bad I stepped by the wall I got nervous so I was sweating a little that's when it's head liffted up and look at me "h-hello" I said nervously "h€l|O" the voice in the animatronic said I couldn't tell if it were a make or female but it sounded like a young person was in there "w-who are you..? " i said trying to calm down "i% g0|d£en f43d¥y" he/she said as  I saw a soul pop out it looked like a young girl with black long hair,yellow dress (like the picture), there was blood all over her "uhm hi..? " I said as I stand up after falling "hello.. " she said as she was floating in front of the animatronic "w-who are you.? " I said looking at her. She looks at me and says "I'm cassidy, cassidy is my name " she said.

Cassidy POV-|=

As I left my animatronic aka golden Freddy I saw this girl she was h/t(height type) h/l
H/c I had to admit she did look beautiful, "which are you and what are you doing here" I said while looking into her e/c eyes "i-im y/n" she says "oh." I say as placing my self on the ground. I walk toward her and look at her "what are you doing here" I say as i backup since either was to close "I was about to use the restroom but that's when I found this room" she say Trembling.

Elizabeths POV-|=

I was playing games and y/n still hadn't come back so I went go look for her. I walked to the restroom and went into the females restroom "y/n! " I yelled for her. But no reply I leave the woman's restroom and i look in front of me and see parts n service I had a bad feeling she was in there. Im about to open the door.

Y/n POV-|=

I was looking at the ghost aka cassidy she was cute. Thats when I heard the door opening I saw cassidy look shock and looks back at me "well I have to go bye y/n, come back in here when you have the chance" she says as she came to me and gives me a hug, I hug her back since I wanted too " I will come back" I say "bye" she said and then she kissed my cheek "bye" she said as she winked devilish and goes back into golden Freddy, i turn around to see Elizabeth "WHERE WERE YOU, WHY ARE YOU IN HERE!? " she says worried "sorry I got lost " I say trying to make an excuse "Mhm." She says "well common pizzas about to be served" she says as she walked out, I was about to walk out until I heard cassidy, I turn around and see her "bye" she smiled devilish I wave bye to her and leave.

|548| words

11-16-22