4.

Harry's POV

Harry Styles was in turmoil.

He had no idea how to react to the new found feelings.

He still couldn't believe the way he had acted yesterday. He did not act like that. It was simply unacceptable!

And the effects hadn't ended with the departure of the boy.

As soon as he had reached the mansion, he had made a call to Mr. Clark, speaking to him in a no-nonsense manner, making it clear that if Louis Tomlinson faced another day of bullying, he could say goodbye to his money.

Needless to say, the man had been intimidated, promising that no one would lay a hand on the boy.

Next, he had called his head of security, asking him to find him the number of a certain Mr. Tomlinson (the senior one of course.)

The call had been much the same, where he promised the man that if he ever laid a hand on Louis again, Harry would destroy him.

The man on the other side knew not to take the threat lightly, seeing as this was The Harry Styles he was talking to, and the powerful man would have no problem at all in going through with the threat.

Harry hoped it would have the desired effect because he did not want his kitten to get hurt again.

Wait...his?

Harry had to stop these thoughts somehow.

He couldn't let himself indulge in all this.

He couldn't let the walls break, walls he had taken years to build around him.

He promised himself that he would distance himself from the boy. The previous plan of visiting him would have to be cancelled. It was just too dangerous.

He had made sure that the boy would be safe. He tried to convince himself that that was all he could do and there was no need of further being involved in the boy's life.

With this thought, he finished getting ready for work, and without a single glance back at the place he called 'home', he left for office.

In the car, unbidden images from the dreams he had previous nights came to his mind.

The dreams scared him and he had ended up waking up in cold sweat the night before.

His dreams were more vivid now. Instead of just blue eyes he saw Louis;

Louis kneeling by his feet.

Louis tied to his bed, naked, as he thrusted into him.

But what scared him most were the dreams where Louis had a collar,

kneeling by his feat, his head resting happily on Harry's knee, and Harry's fingers running softly through his hair, a fond smile playing on his lips.

Louis cuddled up next to him as they slept.

Louis on his lap.

Louis and his lips sealed in a passionate, loving kiss.

These dreams ignited emotions in Harry, emotions which he had buried deep inside himself.

It was a Tuesday and Harry was already waiting for the weekend so he could stay in bed all day.

The images of Louis from the day before and flashes of his dreams kept intruding his mind. He was on edge all day, shouting at his staff and generally being more irritable than usual.

He didn't even want to go to a BDSM club.

Going to bed with an unknown face just didn't seem like a good option.