11.

AN: I have changed the names of Louis' parents because keeping the original names was making me feel guilty since I really respect them. It's now Elizabeth and Derek. I don't know if wattpad is showing the changes or not so here it is. Now onward with the chapter.

LOUIS' POV

Their lips were moving together in a passionate kiss as they tried to get as much of each other as they could before they had to separate for the day.

Somehow Louis had ended up on his dominant's lap with his hands wrapped around his neck as the man gently caressed his sides, contrary to the nature of the kiss which was rough and demanding.

Harry's tongue was roughly tasting him, licking every surface available.

To say Louis was lost in the sensation would be an understatement, it was like he had come alive.

The car was turning hotter by the second with the sound of their mingled and laboured breaths the only one heard.

Louis had never even kissed before he met this enchanting man and now here he was, making out in a car with his school just around the corner.

The feeling was so exhilarating. He felt on top of the world in his Sir's arms, being held together by his hands which were always so gentle while dealing with him.
Just like the previous day, when he had cradled him against himself and carried him to bed.
Louis couldn't help but smile at the memory.

The day before had been bittersweet for both of them.

The dinner had been amazing for the tiny boy, when his dom had fed him himself despite the people present making him feel accepted and cared for.

What follwed though wasn't something Louis wanted a repeat of.

He had felt truly and utterly terrified when he had been separated from Harry.

There were people all around him and without his human shield protecting him he had almost fallen down twice and then once he had actually fallen down and hit his forehead, but luckily not very hard.
It hurt a lot less than it had the previous day now that Harry had rubbed some kind of cream on the bruise in the morning providing instant relief.

Louis had always been scared of big crowds. He hated being the centre of attention. Hated having people's eyes on him. It was different with his dominant present. He always made him feel safe and like nothing could hurt him. Just like he did right now.

They were soon out of breath but it seemed like both of them weren't ready to separate just yet.

So they sat there in each other's arms, staring and drinking the other in.

Louis looked into the mesmerising green eyes that seemed like they could see right into his very soul.
The eyes that were now a source of comfort and a place of solace for him.
The eyes which were the first ones he saw every morning and intended to see for many mornings to come.
The eyes that had brought a sparkle to his previously lifeless blue ones.

Every time he looked in the mirror (something that had become somewhat easier now that he wasn't reminded of his flaws every day), he could see happiness reflecting in his eyes, and it was all because of the beautiful man holding him.
Because yes, in Louis' eyes he was beautiful. Inside as well as outside.
He who had saved him and breathed life into him.

He sighed contently as Sir joined their foreheads.
Unfortunately he knew what was to come.

"I think it's time for you to go kitten. I don't want you to be late."

Louis let out a defeated sigh and his mouth turned into a pout which soon transformed into a smile when Sir pecked him.

Louis didn't really want to go. He wanted to stay with his Sir.
But he knew he couldn't say that because it would disappoint Sir.