13.

HARRY'S POV

It was at six that they were finally done and decided to go back home after having bought footwear and a couple stockings for Louis. Because Harry knew Louis liked to walk around in just his shirt or jumper and it would make him cold, the house being centrally air conditioned. That was the only reason of course. It had nothing to do with Harry wanting to fuçk Louis with just those on. Nope. Not at all. Okay maybe a little.

But that didn't matter right now. Both were still overwhelmed from collar shopping and Louis it seemed had claimed his place under Harry's arm permanently and who was Harry to complain. He craved Louis' touch just as much as the younger one craved his.

He was holding two shopping bags in the hand that was not busy holdin Louis while Brian was holding three. Louis' job on the other hand was just to gaze around and look beautiful and content. Louis was so fragile and tiny that in Harry's mind, even the shopping bags were bigger than him so there was no point in making him carry them.

As soon as they stepped out of the mall, the automatic glass doors closing behind them, their ears were bombarded with shouts and screams, paparazzi swarming the place with quite a few amount of teenage girls present in the crowd. It was quite heartwarming yet unfortunate that teenage girls still viewed him as Harry Styles from One Direction despite him having quit the band six years ago, leaving the band in its current state of a threesome. Some of them just couldn't accept that he was now a successful businessman and had left that part of his life far behind him. He didn't know whether to be honoured or irritated. Right now he was leaning more towards irritated since these brainless people were making his Louis uncomfortable and that would always be his first priority. Rest everyone could go rot in tartarus for all he cared! Dammit! He was talking like Gemma.
Gemma!
He groaned mentally as he realised he had forgotten to inform her of the recent developments. He made a mental note to call her once he got back, hoping she wouldn't be mad and he could escape her raving about how she found out through the television instead of being the first one to know. Maybe she was busy and wouldn't see the news... A man could only hope.

Shoving the thought to the back of his mind to be dealt with later, he decided to concentrate on the matter at hand. He pulled Louis even closer, if that was possible, and Louis huddled against him.
The familiar feeling of Louis' hot breath against his neck was a source of comfort and he felt proud of the boy for not panicking completely.

The crowd had gone absolutely mad upon seeing the collar around Louis' neck and even his security forces combined with the mall's security were having problem pushing them back. Escorted by Brian and another bodyguard, they rushed towards the car and after helping Louis in, he quickly hopped in too and Brian whisked them away from the chaos without wasting another minute.

In the car, they sat in peaceful silence, not needing words to communicate. It was like they were connected emotionally and mentally, able to read each other's thoughts.

Louis was curled up on the seat, cuddled against Harry's side, his knees tucked behind him, having discared his vans as soon as he got into the car, a content smile on his face.

Harry on the other hand was fondly looking down at Louis, while running his fingers through his soft feathery hair, his other arm thrown over his shoulder,  admiring the perfect beauty resting in his arms.
.
.
.
Harry opened the closet to find that everything had been organised by his men. The left side of the closet was now officially Louis' which to Harry's satisfaction was full of clothes worthy of Louis. He placed the stockings alongside the panties and turned around to met with the endearing sight of Louis standing in front of the mirror, admiring his collar. It seemed like the boy couldn't get enough of it, his small hand stroking the circular tag with Harry's name on it delicately. Harry went up to him and wrapped his arms around his waist from behind, pulling his back to his chest. Louis hummed in delight and closed his eyes, relaxing back into Harry's strong frame, practically melting in his embrace. Harry placed a tender kiss on his temple follwed by his hair.