Lost Room.

Cesar walked up the stairs, to the kitchen..But he stopped to look at a room.

"I could take a quick detour."

Cesar walked into the room..Cobwebs corrupted the small room. But between all of them, he saw..

A piano.

"Oh..Wow. I haven't seen you in a while."

Cesar carefully walked to the piano, rubbing his hand on it which collected the dust.

"It- it's really been a while..Huh? I haven't touched this room since..-"

Cesar paused, and sighed. After his mother had died he dropped everything. Nearly stopped going to school as a whole. Him and Mark use to play on the piano a lot..Practicing endlessly..He missed it.

He groaned, he really didn't wanna remember all this.

He took off the piano cover..It was covered in dust. He sneezed..And groaned again.

He looked around..His favorite flower was on the piano.

The white egret orchid. It symbolizes;

"My thoughts will follow you into your dreams."

He sat down on the bench..And sighed. He hadn't sat there in ages.

He put his fingers on the piano keys, and-

"A-AAAH!—"

Cesar jumped up..That wasn't him.

"MARK?"

Cesar bolted down the stairs, to be met with..

Nothing.

No Mark, nobody..

"MARK! I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"Sshhhhhh!— Sh, shshshsh kid! Shut the fuck up!"

It was fucking Thatcher. But how? How did he even get in?

Mark eventually calmed down..He listened to the angry footsteps and yelling coming from the ravenette.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU BOTH!"

Mark heard the sound of something sharp scraping off of something else, he shuttered. If Cesar found him..Maybe he'll actually go through with cutting off a limb.

"YOU HEAR ME!? I'LL KILL YOU!"

They were both in the bathroom, it was locked luckily and the light was off. They were both in the bathtub and Thatcher was trying to figure out how to get a weak boy who can barely walk out of here safely with a vampire who was running wild..After breaking and entering.

He knew that it could cost him his job, but he needed to get this case over with immediately. But this is..Not what he expected.

"A-Ah— Sir- I'm..So scared.."

"Shh, sh..Stay quiet."

The footsteps slowed down..Mark heard a hum.

"Maaaarrrkkkk..Come out, okay? I wont hurt you..The wretch who has you right now doesn't actually care about you! You know this, Mark."

"What the fuck?" Thatcher whispered under his breath, had Cesar really been manipulative like this? This is fucking gross.

Thatcher put his hand on his holster..

"HANDS UP, DAMNIT! YOURE-"

Nobody was there.

"How.."

Thatcher looked back at the scared boy in the bathtub, he looked like he was about to cry.

"I..Need to bring you to the police station."

Thatcher went over, and he tried to pick Mark up.

"S-STOP!- STOP! GET OFF OF ME-"

"Calm down! Stay— still-"

Thatcher was struggling to get the brunette in his arms, he was confused on why he didn't wanna get out of there immediately.

"STOP!— STOP! LET GO!"

"MARK! CALM DOWN, DAMNIT! WHY WONT YOU COOPERATE!?"

Mark fell quiet after that, the only reason he didn't want Thatcher to pick him up is because he didn't really trust anybody after what Cesar put him through.

"Just..Let me pick you up and take you to the police station."

Mark finally let Thatcher pick him up, he carefully carried him out the house.

He put him in the car and closed the door behind him. He sighed..

"What am I gonna do with you, Mark?.."