For You, And You Only.

Cesar got back, Mark was obviously awake now.

He took off his jacket and mask and looked at him..Shivering.

The record player was playing "Ave Maria". It made everything a little more unsettling.

"Mark, I'm home! How are you?"

Cesar turned him over, he looked pale..And scared, like he had just seen a ghost.

"I-..M..- I'm f..Fine." Mark choked on his words.

"Amazing!"

He looked completely dead. Well, not really. He was obviously alive but lacked any type of expression. Cesar smiled.

He had gripped his box cutter..Thinking to himself.

"Mark, would you assist me?"

"..Huh?"

"Just with something small, okay? You wont mind, will you?"

Silence. After all, Mark didn't know what Cesar was planning to do.

"Good!"

Cesar held him down. Mark didn't put up much of a fight, occasionally trying to kick him but the effort was minimal.

He positioned the box cutter on his chest.

"Lets see something, yeah?"

Mark looked panicked.

"Lets see how far I can get this down in your chest without it hitting something vital."

"W-Wha— No!..-" Mark managed to yell out.

Cesar had already dug it down a little bit, drawing blood and making Mark wince.

Mark cried out as Cesar dug the box cutter a little deeper..

"Ah, I'm so glad that you're not struggling as much as you use to, better yet, I actually have something for you."

Cesar left the box cutter inside of his chest, making Mark gasp for air. His chest stung and his lungs tightened.

Cesar grabbed his fathers heart from the fridge.

"You've met my dad, right? Dexter? Mr. Velset?"

Mark kept gasping, even coughing up a little blood. Tears were already streaming down his face.

"Ah, your so quiet."

Cesar walked back over to him, carrying the container that had Dexters heart in it.

"Care to eat?" Cesar asked.

He offered the container to him.

"Oh! How rude of me..I haven't even shown you what's inside, have I?"

Cesar opened the container..Mark quickly shut his eyes.

"What's the matter, Mark? Don't wanna accept a gift from me?"

Cesar took out a fork and knife, cutting a thin piece of the raw heart off.

He forced Marks mouth open, stuffing the fork inside.

"Ah! There you go. I was getting worried about you not eating..You looked so pale!..Would you like any more?"

Mark quickly shook his head, but Cesar obviously ignored it. Feeding more of the heart to Mark, who persisted every time. The texture was horrible, and the taste was disgusting.

Cesar wiped Marks mouth with a handkerchief.

Only then would Mark open his eyes, just to see he had eaten half of a human heart.

He gagged, Cesar instinctively recoiled back. Staring.

"Don't throw up on me. Plus, I thought you liked it."

Marks stomach felt like it was in a knot..Cesar just stared..Honestly a little confused.

Speaking of which, Cesar was confused on all of Marks feelings. After all he didn't get them..He felt like he was acting irrational sometimes.

He shook it off, noticing the box cutter and taking it out of the brunettes chest, making him gasp.

Cesar was quick to apply pressure on it and over it up.

Mark looked so weak..He lacked expression. The only one he had was sadness.

Who could blame him, really.