03.wendigo

sometimes i speak with a high level of intelligence

sometimes i speak with a high level of intelligence... sometimes i speak ghetto as hell... both times you heard wtf i said.
-found this in my phone dunno who wrote it but they are speaking the truth

"A fucking wendigo really God damnit can I leave?"

---------

Birds chirp. Sam, wearing a suit and tie and carrying a bouquet of various flowers excluding Roses, walks through a deserted cemetery.

Sam sighs and stops next to a gravestone. It reads "Jessica Lee Moore", "Beloved Daughter", "January 24th 1984 - November 2nd 2005". There is a small picture of a grinning Jess set into the stone above her name, a black-and-white picture of her leaning against the stone between a white teddy bear and a wooden box with a crucifix leaning on the picture, a small American flag next to the box, and three candles standing on the gravestone.

Sam looks between the gravestone and the flowers.

"I, uh..." Sam starts to speak

Sam laughs.

"You always said Roses were, were lame,Well besides Rosalie you always said she was the best Rose anyone could get but uh can't leave her here, so I brought you, uh..." Sam starts laughing a sad laugh in the middle of the sentence.

Sam looks at the picture set into the gravestone, then looks away, choking back tears. He steps closer to the gravestone.

"Jess...oh God"

Sam kneels to set down the flowers.

"I should have protected you. I should have told you the truth."

Sam leans the flowers in front of the crucifix. An arm covered in dirt shot out of the ground and grabs Sam by the wrist.

00000
Third person pov
00000

Sam jerks awake.

Sam blinks and rubs his eyes. Dean looks over, concerned.

"You okay?" Dean asks his younger brother

Sam glances over and then away.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sam replies

Dean nods.

"Another nightmare?" Dean asks

Sam clears his throat.

"No Dean-bean he was dreaming of puppies and candy." Rosalie replies sarcasm very clearly laced in her voice.

Dean looks over at Rose giving her a soft glare before looking towards his brother who was still staring at Rosalie sending her a soft smile.

"You wanna drive for a while?" Dean asks the man in the passenger seat

Sam laughs as does Rosalie, if Dean didn't know them he would assume they were fraternal twins and not best-friends as does at lot of people at first, that or they assume they're a couple which the thought makes Dean roll his eyes a little.