𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎? | 𝟷𝟺 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

14 January 2006

SATURDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

[𝐘/𝐍] 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 fingers against the lacquered wood of the cafe booth's table; boredom weighing heavy due to the late arrivals.

Letting out another sigh, she couldn't help her gaze wandering to the glass doors of the establishment; hoping to finally catch the glimpse of the two brothers that she requested to meet with.

Ceasing her drumming, [y/n] took a quick glance to the company that sat on her right – a true source of her bored state.

Ever since Inupi and Kokonoi joined under Toman, they had sought out some way to make themselves useful; and therefore appear more trustworthy. Apart of that was the reason [y/n] was meeting with the Haitani brothers, and now so was Inupi, who somehow coincidentally got on the same train in the direction to Roppongi as her.

A few days ago, Inupi and Kokonoi had informed her about a recently established gang within Yokohama under the name of 'Tenjiku'. Apparently, their formation was under a similar guise as Valhalla – and that was to take Mikey down.

Further, [y/n] then later found that the Haitani's had significant roles within this new gang, and had decided to organise a secret meeting.

[y/n] this time around didn't want a repeat on what happened with the Black Dragons; leaving the problem to fester and grow into an uncontrollable problem that would inevitably lead to a gang war; and perhaps even worse, internal conflicts.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," a voice called out, drawing the attentions of [y/n] and Inupi towards the two boys sliding into the booth across from them.

Ran was quick to make himself comfortable; leaning back into the cushioning of the seats, an idle grin ever present across his features, before giving Inupi a look over. Rindo, in contrast, appeared more irritated and apathetic, lip twitching in an almost scowl at noticing another person other than [y/n] and Ran present.

[y/n] gave a small welcoming smile, while Rindo clicked his tongue, "before you ask – it's 'cause he slept in again," Rindo explained their delay, side-eyeing Ran for a moment, "and, who the hell is this?" He then questioned.

Inupi didn't make a move to give any sign of recognition to Rindo's presence, so instead [y/n] sighed and responded for him, "this is Inupi – he works for me," she answered simply.