1~ Saviour

Standing right at the edge of the railing of the terrace and staring at the sky...

"I am Kyung Hee Y/n, 19 years old. Why am I here? I don't know myself. I come here whenever I feel low... Feelings? Yes, I do have feelings. People say I am heartless cold monster. Not sure if I'm but there is always a time in your life when you have to be heartless to protect yourself.

For me the whole world is my mom, who is in coma. Why? Because of that man. I still didn't forget that day when my life totally changed. My 10th birthday when my dad left my mom for another women, he was my hero. It still hurts but I have to be strong and courageous because there is no one to take care of her... So basically my mom is my only family.

I am just 19 but life seems hard and tough. Sometimes I think to end it."

You look down the beautiful city. You took a step ahead in the air but soon you get off from the railings edge.

"But I can't. I have to be alive for my mom."

Suddenly your phones alarm ring indicating that you have to feed medicines to your mom. You departure out of the building.

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

"We are BTS the only hiers of royal family

"We are BTS the only hiers of royal family. We have sister's 'Mamamoo'. They are older than us. Even if they are really cold but still they love us and care for us alot. But right now we are totally drunk... Like totally."

Jimin: I must say escaping from that boring meeting was really a good idea.

Taehyung: That's right we are still kids, we are still students... How are we supposed to attend such big meetings.

Jungkook: *Drunk giggle*... It was my plan to escape. Don't you think I deserve a praise?

Hoseok: Praise? Moonbyul noona is going to praise us all by pulling our ears.

Yoongi: Yahh... *Cute drunken pout*... Noonas are definitely gonna scold us but we just lied to escape a hella boring meeting, that's it.

Namjoon: Anyway we are going to get scold so let's don't mind it and get home. Tomorrow we have school.

Jin: But where the hell is our cars in out of all these cars?

Jimin: But this parking lot is empty. There is not even a single car.

Jin: You mean to say I am drunk?

Jungkook: No no no one is drunk. It's just that we need to find our cars.

They are really so drunk that they can't even walk properly so there is no point of mentioning that they can see properly or not.