3~ Think Twice

Y/n: What happened? Mom is okay right?

Doctor: Actually she's not... Her condition in getting worse. We need to do a urgent surgery.

Y/n: Then do it. Just please make sure nothing happen to her... She is the only one I have.

Doctor: Don't worry we will... But for the surgery you need to pay.

Y/n: How much?

Docter: 31506175.40 Won (around 35,839,22 Dollars) it's really costly and I can understand the situation but I can't help it. I would suggest you to arrange the money as quick as you can... Now I'll be leaving.

The doctor bowed and left while You we're felt there, totally helpless how you're supposed to collect such huge amount of money... But you know you are not gonna give up and fight for your mom. You won't let anything happen to her. You squeezed your fist and ran out.

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

Seo Joon: Here... This is all the money that I saved.

Jisung: I guess it's still not enough hyung.

Seo Joon: Then let me ask my friends---

Y/n: I'm sorry oppa... I really can't accept your help---

Jisung: But why? You need this money or---

Y/n: Oppa worked till late night just to save this money for your studies... How can you expect me to be such ungrateful?

Seo Joon: Y/n-ie... How you are supposed to arrange this much money for operation? Listen to me and take this... Please.

??? : HOW DARE YOU. CALL THE OWNER OF THIS RESTUARANT RIGHT NOW.

Jisung: What drama is going there?

Jisung and Seo Joon headed to where the yelling was coming from and you follow them.

???: DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE IT WAS?

You saw a girl who was yelling and insulting one of the restuarants employee.

Seo Joon: Excuse me mam... I'm the owner. Tell me what's the problem.

???: I'm Karina...

Karina: And your employee is a thief

Karina: And your employee is a thief... He has stolen my most expensive ring.

Employee: I swear hyung I didn't... I just came here to serve her order and suddenly she started accusing me.

Seo Joon: I trust you... Mam calm down please. We have CCTV camera here... We'll find out who is the thief here.

Jisung: Right---

Karina: Jisung? So this restuarant is yours?

Jisung: Her name is Karina... The famous Hwang Brother's girlfriend. She's rude but hot. She is the star of our Royal Academia.