5~ Introducing Royal 20

You enter the hallway looking around with your schedule in hand.

"Now where is the head office? Whom should I ask?"

You thought as it was a bit crowdy, students were walking from here to there. You were about to ask someone but suddenly a student came while shouting.

Student: THEY ARE COMING...

Everyone present there stopped their actions and looked at the staircase. As everyone were looking there you also looked and saw BTS, Karina, Sung Kyung, Hwang Brothers and Ateez walking downstairs. But BTS were walking in front of them.

They all were looking like God's and Goddesses. Everyone bowed to them while you looked at them being confused. Everyone was bowing to them except you and they noticed you quickly.

Karina: You? Don't you know how to bow?

You didn't said anything and just looked at BTS.

Sung Kyung: You again? Who are you?

Ateez and Hwang Brothers were standing looking at the drama going on. Karina noticed you were looking at BTS so she asked them.

Karina: Wait... Do you all know her?

BTS looked at you and slowly looked away.

Jin: We don't... We don't know her.

Sung Kyung: But it's doesn't seems like what you said? Yahh you girl... Do you know them?

BTS got a bit scared thinking maybe you'll say that you know them.

Y/n: I don't know them.

You looked down at the floor and was about to leave but your way got blocked by Hwang Brothers.

Min Hyun: We didn't told you to leave.

In Yeop: What's your name?

You didn't said anything and just kept looking at them.

In Yeop: I asked what's your name Miss waitress?

Y/n: Y/n... I'm Kyung Hee Y/n.

Hwang Brother's were looking at you with butterflies flying in their tummies. Don't know why but they were smiling.

Sung Kyung: Ohh you are the new student. Let me tell you an important rule here. Whenever you see us you have to bow... Got it?

Karina: We are R-20... The Royal 20 Heirs and most powerful students of Royal Academia.

Sung Kyung: Miss waitress... Do not ever go against us if you wanna stay peacefully here.

Karina: That day you were acting smart huh? There's no one to save you here. I will take my revenge.

She smirked and you looked at BTS who were avoiding you. Pretending like they don't know you.

Mingi: You can't Karina.

Suddenly Ateez walked forward and stood beside.

Wooyoung: Aww... Y/n seems like you already forgot us.

He jumped on you and hugged your small and short body while you slightly pushed him away.

Karina: Yahh can you tell us what's going on here?

San: C'mon we were testing Y/n's memory. We all know Y/n and we are old friends.

You looked at San being surprise. Then you remembered you accepted their friendship last night while BTS's eyes widen after knowing that you and Ateez are friends.

Seonghwa: We are really old friends so sorry Karina, Sung Kyung, Min Hyun and In Yeop Hyung. You all can't bully her or tease her.

Karina: Like I'm gonna listen to you oppa. You all don't know this girl have dared to insult me so I have to return the favour.