12~ It's Our Fault

Finally you were just just beside their car trying to stay up with their speed. You harshly knocked into the driver seat's window while looking at the front to be careful to not get into any accident.

Jungkook: You're here also? Hell you're so stubborn.

He said while driving. You again banged on the window but he just rolled his eyes.

Y/n: FOOLISH JERKS...

You yelled through your helmet. In anger you punched the window breaking the glass with your bare hand causing your knuckles to bleed.

Taehyung: IS SHE GONE MAD?

Y/n: STOP THE DAMN CAR... THE BREAKS ARE FAI---

Jungkook: DAMN YOU'RE A PSYCHO...

Jungkook increased the speed and you mentally punched his face and speed up the bike to catch them again. But you noticed a truck coming towards their car in high speed.

Truck driver: Sir I'm going to hit the truck into their car.

???: Go ahead... Just don't get caught ok?

Truck driver: Sure sir...

???: If they survive this accident anyhow and still get alive... I promise you won't be able to survive me.

Truck driver: Don't worry sir... They'll be dead.

He said and increased the speed. Now the truck is coming from the front of their car in lightning speed to crash against it. BTS also noticed the truck coming towards them.

Taehyung: Why that truck---

Jungkook: OHH SHIT... THE BREAKS AREN'T WORKING.

Hoseok: OMG... ARE WE GOING TO DIE?

Jimin: NOO... I DIDN'T EVEN LOST MY VIRGINITY YET.

Namjoon: YAHH SHUT UP YOU ALL... JUNGKOOK TRY TO DO SOMETHING.

Jungkook: I DON'T KNOW HYUNG WHAT TO DO? NOTHING IS WORKING.

Yoongi: Should be jump out of the car? Like in movies they do?

Jin: YAHH STOB YOUR NONSENSE. JUNGKOOK JUST STOP THIS FUCKING CAR.

Jungkook: HYUNG I'M TRYING. BUT NOTHING IS WORKING.

They tried to yell for help but the road was like deserted, barely 2-3 cars were in sight. They gulped as they looked at the truck coming towards them to end their life. They looked at each other and hold each other's hand.

Taehyung: Wish we could have our saviour to rescue us right now.

Suddenly a bike overtake them in lightning speed as the bike was in front of them. The driver removed their helmet revealing you. You looked at them and threw your helmet under one of the wheel causing their car to crash into another car.

Their car finally stopped. Now you gotta take care of the truck. You speed up towards the truck which still wanted to hit their car and harm them. Once the truck was almost close to you.

Y/n: Messed with the wrong one motherfucker.

You whispered in a dangerous low tone then took a deep breath and rotate your bike and got off it making the bike crashed with the trucks tire as you rolled on the road.

You opened your eyes to see BTS were unconscious in the car. You stood up on your trembling feet and realised that truck driver has already ran away abandoning his truck. You immediately rushed over to them ignoring the wounds on your leg and forehead.

Y/n: YAHH WAKE UP... YAHH...

You tried to wake up the unconscious brother's. You look around for help, tried to stop cars but no one stopped. A few times trying more fortunately a kind old man stopped by and helped you to get the boys to get onto his car.