10~ Little Bit Psycho

Everyone in the bus gasped and you took sigh in relief then you noticed a piece of cloth in your fist. You slowly lift your head up to see Yoongi in trauma while his shirt is ripped off revealing his pale tonned abs to everyone.

Y/n: I... I'm sor---

Before you could apologize he grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to his chest.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Yoongi brought his face closer to your ears.

Yoongi: You idiot... Are you expecting me to stand like this.

Some people laughed at their situation while some girls blushed over Yoongi.

Y/n: You---

Mister: Hey... There's a clothing store nearby. Why don't you get off and help yourself out there?

You and Yoongi looked at each other and planned to get off the bus. But he made you stand close to him so you can cover him from the front.

Yoongi: You're do fucking stupid Kyung Hee Y/n.

Y/n: Shut up...

Little boy: Grandma... Do they hate each other?

Grandma: No... They don't. Look how they are standing together.

You and Yoongi heard their conversation and looked at each other disgustingly.

"Cute? Together? How gross."

You both thought and rolled your eyes.

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

You didn't wanted to be late for class so after helping Yoongi will buying him new clothes you immediately ran for school.

You're walking through the hallway with your bag on your back and both hands in your hoodie pocket with your earphones in your ears.

Girl: Hey Karina... She's here.

???: Good morning Y/n---I mean maid.

She appeared from nowhere blocking your way as you internally rolled your eyes. You tried to walk passed her but her so called minions also blocked your way.

You saw all the students gathering around for the show while Sung Kyung standing beside Karina with her arms crossed. You removed your hand out of your pockets and pull out the earphones out of your ears.

Y/n: Can't you just mind your own business instead of thinking about me?

Karina: You're just a piece of shit. Why would I think about you?

You didn't wanted to punch the teeth out of her mouth so you rolled your eyes and was about to leave but suddenly a guy who's one of minions of Karina walked to you.

Guy: Seems like you're still in sleep in huh? Let me wake you up... Give me my bottle.

Another guy handed him a bottle of water. He opened the cap and you already understood what he was about to do while the audience were hooting and cheering up for the guy.

Guy: I'm Ji Wong and after this you will never forget me.

He was about to spil the water on your head but you immediately hit his hand away and harshly pulled his hair.

Ji Wong: YAHHH... LET GO OF MY HAIR BITCH.

Y/n: Apologize...

Everyone was shocked by your brave actions while Hwang Brother's and BTS who just arrived saw everything.