Chapter 11

"Ash, I dare you to fight me in 1 week. I won't take no for an answer."

He gets up and walks out without saying another word. We all look around confused. May decides to be the one to chase after Calem, and Gary walks up to Ash.

"Well, you are better off just going through with it Ashy-Boy. Things will only get nasty if you don't accept it. Don't worry though we can train, and I'll get you ready."

Ash nods. Everyone took this as a cue to go home, so after a bit, it was just Ash and I.

"I'm sorry for how he acted Ash. Now you are involved in a fight." I look down at the ground. He walks towards the door and opens it, but he stays in place signaling me to follow. We walked toward the cafeteria. I guess he's hungry. That makes me slightly happy. We take the food back to my room and eat in silence, but a comfortable one.

"So Ashy, when will you start training to get ready?" He looks up for a second like he's thinking of the answer. "Tomorrow." I get slightly nervous with my next question. "Do you mind if I watch you train Ashy?" He nods, I can't wait. Maybe if he can control his power he will be put in the Elite 4 with me.  A..and maybe we can go on missions together. Oh, I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I get a text message and see it's May telling me how unexpected today was. She's definitely right about that. I also check the time and damn it's 6 pm, time flew today. Now that I think about it Ash also doesn't have a phone yet. I'll text Professor Oak about it, maybe we'll be able to go pick it up by the end of the day.

"Ashy, why don't we go buy you a training outfit?"

He doesn't move and just stares. I get it. "Don't worry Ashy it will be fun, I will make sure you don't hate shopping." I giggle and grab his hand taking him to the store part of the hideout. We go to the men's training wear section and start to pick out outfits. I'm not going to lie, part of me just wants to see Ash rock these outfits. My cheeks start to glow red. He goes in to try on one of the clothes I gave him and comes out. My face turns red and I feel my eyes glued to him. He is wearing a tight black shirt. (Which makes his abs look amazing °////°) White baggy pants with a blue band by his waist. "You look great Ash, you should get that."
I buy it for him since he doesn't have an allowance from the hideout yet, and as we were walking I got a message from Professor Oak.

The phone is ready, come by when you can.

Ok, thank you, professor.

Holding Ash's hand we continue to Professor Oak's lab, I haven't told him about it yet. This will be like my little surprise to him for slowly opening up to me. As we head toward Professor Oak's lab we see him already outside waiting for us.

"Hello, Ash here is our special phone, don't worry about being tracked." He takes it confused. "I told him to Ashy. It's my surprise, I know you need one. Also, I want to know you are safe when you aren't with me." He looks at me and pulls me into a hug. I blush and feel my heart beat out of my chest. He pulls away and I stay there still trying to process what just happened. We eventually made it back to my room and at this point, it was already late. I got ready to go to sleep and as soon as I finished Ash did the same. We were both just laying down, I was on my phone and he was trying to set his up. After a few minutes I turn off the lights, I was a little nervous to lay on him again. So I tried to fall asleep myself, but in trying to do so Ash pokes my side.

"Ashy stop it that tickles!" I said while laughing. I look at him and could tell why he did. "All you had to do was ask silly." I lay on him and we drift to sleep together. I'm falling more and more for him every day. I hope we can be a real couple soon.

...

...

I wake up to noise in the bathroom, I get up and see Ash getting ready. "Mornin'." I said in a groggy voice. "Morning." He says. I join him in brushing his teeth, it feels like we are married. I begin to blush which causes me to completely wake up. He waits for me to finish getting ready and we head to the training grounds. We ran into Gary who was heading there. Gary went over controlling power with Ash. There were a few times when Ash released too much power, but not to the point of fainting.