Chapter 5

"Oh Hey.. Yuri right?" I say with a smile while the short yet decent looking guy notices me. His eyes widen and he immediately starts walking away.
"Oke..rude much"

I keep following him until he finally talks to me. "Listen i don't know what you want but I know you're a harbinger and I won't let you manipulate me into dirty deals." He looked pretty serious and it made it much more interesting. "Dirty deals? You've got it all wrong.. I just wanted to apologize if I came off as rude before." Yuris serious face turns into a questionable default face. "Well.. you weren't rude so stop following me." With that he turns away and keeps walking.

"I find it quite rude for you to ignore me like that. Especially when Y/N wanted me to talk to you.." I can see him walking faster and at this point I'm so done with this guy. I kept following him for the rest of the day and surprisingly he didn't notice me. I noticed him visiting different relatives. Making this much more easier than it needs to be. Giving me more ideas on how to cover up a death and who to deliver the news to.

I waited for a perfect opportunity to strike. And my waiting had paid off. He went outside the city near a mountain to take a walk. Y/N told me before that he likes late night walks so I didn't think much of it. When he was alone I jumped behind him from a cliff i was hiding on. "Well well well.. shouldn't have ignored me comrade. Let's make this quick." I took out a small knife from my pocket and threw it on the ground infront of him. "I-I don't know how to fight?!" The man yelled in fear. He took the knife but was far too unstable to even hold it. His body was shivering and it was obvious he didn't stand a chance. "Oh.. well then i guess it's my lucky day!. But i will admit, I did wanna see you on battlefield..Oh well bye bye!" And with that i stabbed his stomach with my hydro arrows. The man fell to the ground and groaned out of pain.. i only laughed and continued to destroy his body one by one until every last part of his body was like mashed potatoes.

It was getting late and you were at home chilling and reading. You wondered where Childe was but didn't think much about it since he still has a job to do. So you kept counting your lemons. When he got back he looked tired and he had a new set of clothes. A white button shirt with some sweatpants and a red jacket. "what's with the wardrobe change?" You asked him curious on where his other clothes were. "Sometimes my job can ruin my clothes so until my new clothes arrive I borrowed these from a certain friend.." he said with a smirk knowing these were Yuris clothes before disappearing into the bathroom. You hear the shower turn on so you decided to be useful and make dinner. You didn't have much so for tonight you both had crispy chicken and some curry. Childe suggested he'd make his specialty but you didn't feel like eating that much for tonight so you simply told him maybe next time. You both continued to laugh and chat for the rest of the night while enjoying each others company. While you guys were eating Childe spoke "you know.. if you're broke you can just ask me to lend you some mora from the fatui.." You stopped what you were doing to turn to him. You felt offended, as you should. "I'm not broke." You muttered while eating your cheap meal that you got for only 900 mora. Childe just smiled and leaned his head against yours. While you continued to look at your food. You're face was getting red and you needed to stop it. So you decided to tell him you were tired and went to bed. Of course. He followed you.

While you were laying in bed pretending to sleep Childe decided to lay down with you. You turn your back on him while trying to look like you were asleep. He wrapped his arms around you and quickly saying "Goodnight.." before falling off to sleep.