Chapter 11

TW: Smut ! (I've never written smut before so this might just be the worst thing you'll ever see but at least i tried :) Ps. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing help)

You spent around 2 hours with Xiangling and the others until they had to go meet up with some people. Now you were all alone again. You kept thinking about what happened before.

Did she really see him?

Did she see wrong?

What did she really see?

Questions kept bugging your brain and you couldn't do anything to stop them. You just kept thinking about them.

You decided to go watch the first thing you see on the festivals streets. It was a musical. You buy a ticket and sit down with the rest of the crowd.

The musical was about some royalty and servants and their dark secrets.

The fact that the musical was for ages 6 and above surprised you. It was pretty dark but I suppose children wouldn't get it anyway. The show ended and you were again on a hunt for something to do.

You suddenly get reminded of Childe.

You hesitated but then ended up deciding to go check out the Northern Bank. Hoping to find Childe.

When you arrive at the door of the bank a fatui agent looks at you with horror. You wondered to yourself"what's his problem?" and expected him to stop you at the door, but he just let you pass without saying anything.

You went inside and suddenly everyone looks at you. They just stop what they're doing and stare. It was weird. You ignored it tho and went to Childes office.

You knock on the door. "Come in" you hear from the inside. You open the door to find Childe sitting on his chair, reading some papers.

"Oh Hello y/n! What a lovely surprise. I was about to finish my work then we can go enjoy the festival together!"

You smile at him and sit down on one of the chairs. You kept thinking about what happened before. You didn't want to think about it but nothing could keep you away from those thoughts.

Childe saw you spacing out and he couldn't help but notice your worried expression. He got up and walked over to you, waving his hand in front of your face to get your attention. No luck. He tried again, this time with a small "heloo??.." but nothing. You were still spacing out.

He walked around you in circles thinking about his next moves. He leaned close to your ear and with an extremely soft voice he said " It better be me.. and only me you're thinking about right now.. "

Those words snapped you back to reality. You almost fell off your chair because of how sudden that was, but luckily Childe caught you

"Woah! Careful there hehe.. you dont wanna fall now, do you?" He laughed as he held you up by your shoulders.

You felt your face getting red and you tried to cover it up with your hands.. Unfortunately for you Childe noticed you and leaned in closer. "You know.. That dress was really hard to obtain.. don't you think I deserve something in return.."

With that he started to move his hands around your body.

It startled you but you didn't say anything. You just sat there in the chair, while he was behind you, caressing your shoulders.. whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

You felt yourself getting turned on.

The more he talked the more desperate you became. But why.. you never saw him as nothing more than a friend. At least.. you didn't think you did. You couldn't understand your feelings.

He began kissing and sucking on your neck. He kept going lower and lower until he reached your shoulders. He looked up at you to find you blushing and probably flabbergasted.

He slid the straps of the dress down and kept kissing your shoulders. He placed you down on a chair, while his eyes were scanning your body.

"Childe.." you couldn't even say anything other than his name. You wanted to tell him to wait until you get home or something but nothing came out. To be fair, you knew you didn't want to wait either.

He gave you a quick kiss and continued spreading your legs for him.

He lifted your dress up to reveal your already soaking panties.

"Woah.. you're so good for me..~"

He moved your panties to the side and begin moving his fingers around you.

Your soft moans were enough to make him want more. You tried to keep as quiet as possible, not to alert the other agents.

"C-Childe..ngh.."

Childe smirked at you as he kept moving his fingers faster and faster. "I can't hear you~"

After he earned a couple of moans from you he stopped thrusting his fingers into you.

He gave you kisses on your wet cunt before getting up from his knees.

You were a moaning mess at this point. You were seeing stars and probably the future. You were close and you knew it. He knew it too.

He stopped playing with you and removed his pants revealing his hard cock.

He walked over to you, gave you a small kiss and positioned you so that he could have better access to your entrance. He spread your legs a bit more and held your thighs as he started to push his willy into you.

It hurt a lot at first. You weren't used to his size and the tears made that crystal clear. "You're doing great~"

He kept whispering stuff to you while you adjusted to his size. After he saw that you were comfortable enough, he slowly started going in and out of you. At first he went slow but started picking up the speed as he went.

You wanted to scream his name. Your moans kept him motivated and he wasn't planning on slowing down.

The moans you let out were music to his ears.

He kept thrusting into you faster and faster.
You felt yourself on the edge. You were very close and so was he.

His grip on your thighs was hard and it was almost as he dug his nails into you.

You were overwhelmed by him but it felt great. "Oh Y/N I-Im gonna come..!"

Those words were enough to make you come and same for him. His white fluids covering your soaking wet pussy as he took it out and gave himself a breather.

You were on the chair breathing. You were so tired that you couldn't even think straight.

"You did so good sweetie~" he picked you up and gave you kisses before grabbing a spare towel from the cabinet and cleaning you both up.

He still had a few papers to finish but that didn't stop him from still having you close. As he finished his final papers he realized you'd fallen asleep on his lap.

He clocked out for the day and carried you all the way home.