3. Bleeding Heart needs no Retribution

Where your arms beckon..

CHAPTER 3

Bleeding heart needs no retribution

I bleed

I bleed for you
In secret
In silence
In every crevice of my heart

(Written by me-- )

--------------

" how would you know if you have feelings for someone? "

Zhan pulled the book from the library with its odd title and put it on the corner of a table beside the window, as he felt his heart palpitating in unknown jubilation.

He had to know. Had to confirm something. Four sleepless nights and seven days of agonising ache somewhere deep he failed to locate, told him to look for answers he couldn't avoid anymore. Now being at the verge of abolition, his patience of holding onto some most beautiful moments of his life was telling him to go and unearth those unworded feelings he could no longer keep at bay. And if the truth is what it is then he won't back away. Instead he would gladly not only accept but run to the arms that has become his Soul's refuge!

He would willingly and gladly offer his heart to the person he can no longer imagine his day without.

Wei Ying wondered how emotions could run so deep in such a short span of time and with such vast intensity that it left him hard to breath even when he wanted to let the hours take his hold and make him forget the painful ache in his chest. He wanted to return to his daily routine unperturbed and as fresh as a morning dew but something told him that's never going to happen. He had changed or rather something inside him has altered so drastically that now it's impossible to be the previous Wei that he was before the trip. But how was he going to find him and where? Except his name he knew nothing about him. Where would he search for him? And even if by sheer luck he does find him, what chance is there that he will be as accepting towards him as he is. What is the guarantee that he harbours the same intense feelings that he does? And on top of everything why would he, among all the beauty in the world, fall for him --an ordinary boy ?

Wei remembers his handsome chiselled face, his taut jawline and his golden orbs with that rare smile which when displayed could put the Light of the galaxy to shame. What chance does he hold of having himself wrapped in that strong warm
embrace ?

Everyone says he is smart and cute. But that's all there is. What else does he have to offer him as someone eligible to capture his heart or mind? He must have long been forgotten by that evasive handsome boy. He must have become a face in the pages of history where probably plenty of his admirers reside. Then what's so special about him that he will care to even consider or think over him. Thoughts kept hitting his mind and Wei Ying thought he would go insane.

********

5 years ago....

Wei Ying gasped as those intense gazes held his own, his breath came in long sharp pants while the rain went on ravishing their bodies in its sheath.

They were returning after an evening in the cafe, when Lan Zhan insisted they walk together and Wei Ying wouldn't refuse when it was something he could say yes to anyday. In the park, they were having those quiet moments after a wave of laughter when thunder awakened the silence. Wei Ying moved his palm to the pouring drops, when he felt an intense gaze over him. Trying to act as if unaware, he laughed and spoke to Lan Zhan, not in the least bit conscious of two feet walking towards him.