chapter 2

Ash was such a lovely person to be with he never really tried to suck my blood in anyway. But the only thing I don't quite like about him is how he makes me do it with him every single day. "Maybe I should leave?" I thought

I won't be able to cuddle with him like this. I buried my face more on his chest "Need anything princess?" He hummed "Would you fill any request I asked you?" I looked at him "Of course" he caressed my hand "What would that request be?" Ash leaned closer "I would like to see my family" I spoke he flinched "Seems like he knows where this is going" I said to myself "All I need is one week and that's it I'll come straight back here" I cupped his cheeks he smiled a soft smile which melted my heart "Of course. Is there anything else?" He asked "Roasted chicken for dinner?" I replied "Is that all? Not even an Ash" he held my chin "I'll think about it" I stuck out my tongue he just sighed.

-_-TimeSkip-_-
Today is the start of the week away from ash it felt wrong to leave him there. But it was the sake for my family to not continue this disgusting tradition.

"I'll miss you" I hugged him "Princess we just met over a week ago and you love me that much not wanting to leave?" He chuckled he almost looked like a normal but if it wasn't for those fangs, I took my lipstick out of my purse while ash tilted his head in confusion I kissed him on the lips and everything thing kissable I "I'll be back in a week!" I waved bye I giggled my way out of the forest when ash's victim for blood the last thing they will see is ash with red lipstick marks on his face.

I called s cab to bring me to the cafe my aunt owns so she can pay for the cab. I rushed in her office with the door slamming onto the wall "Lillie!?" She stood up and hugged me "Aunt Charlotte!" It felt nice hugging a familiar face "Did you fully escape!?" She asked "No I have to back there after this week" I replied "Oh well then we must bring you home so you can fully enjoy your week!" Aunt Charlotte dragged me out of her office and straight to the family mansion she also called for a family meeting.

I was in the closet I could hear everything. "So Charlotte why did you call us here?" Uncle Andrew asked "Maybe a guy?" Mother teased "I did not bring you here to talk about my love life. I have a much more beautiful news than that and it's" Aunt Charlotte said "And that would be?" Grandfather Wayne said she opened the closet and I could see the poker faces of my family turn into a face of shock "LILLIE!!" everyone screamed "You escaped!" Grandmother flora hugged me everyone gave me question from here to there my little cousins we're crying tears of joy "Alright everyone let's give Lillie some time to answer our questions" Father said "Thank you father. So what's the first question?" I looked around "Did you fully escape?" Grandmother flora wiped he glasses "Well no" I awkwardly said "Then how are you here?" Gladion ask "Well I kinda asked him for 1 week to visit all of you" I said "Well then it's much more lively here when you're around that's for sure" My cousin Max hugged me "It's nice to be home" We all shared a group hug.

It felt kinda weird feeling my legs when I wake up in the morning, I had to split the day with my cousins. There wasn't much to talk about with the adults all they asked was what was ash like. With my cousins we all went shopping and play. I also got to see Hau, Sun and Moon back then whenever I see sun all I get we're butterfly's in my stomach but now it's like I just see him as another overprotective brother, they hugged me tight I wished I could let ash meet them I pretty sure he can battle, right? After all he did say he was 600? Or 400 years old or much larger than that he would surely have an idea about battling. "So Lillie why don't we go on a hangout next week on Monday?" Sun licked his ice cream "Sorry I can't I gotta go back" I looked down at my ice cream "Say Lillie how's he treating you?" Moon asked all heads turned to me "Well he's an extremely good hunter and has various knowledge about history and herbs" I was pretty sure I was blushing "I'm not asking about his characteristics I'm asking about how he takes care of you" moon said "Oh! He's super loving, he does let me go out side the mansion near the forest, he makes food yummy." I replied "I can't tell them he stole my virginity! Or we do it on a daily bases!" I thought "Oh so he's your ideal cold hearted manwha Male lead!" My cousin Erica said, "Your such a weeb Erica!" My cousin Alex said "Shut up four eyes!" She hit his head they began fighting I could only laugh.

-_-With Ash-_-
It was deadly boring, she had already left and it was so boring without her she did leave some clothes here. "If boredom could kill I would be dead by down!" I said as it echoed through the mansion I noticed a pink button up shirt "Hmm Lillie's favorite shirt" I grabbed it "Let's give her a bit of a surprise" I sat on the bed and started jerking and let it out every drop of it stained Lillie's shirt "I'm so going to use her every hour on Monday" I placed the stained shirt on the night stand.

-_-With Lillie-_-
It was finally night time! I can finally sleep in piece no ash to use me for 5 hours! I laughed and closed my eyes but never really sleeping "No no this can't be happening!" I internally screamed I looked at the pillow next to me "I can't believe I'm doing this" I sighed a gathered one white sheet and two more pillows and guess what I did? I made a pillow version of ash! I placed my face on 'ash's' chest and I was for sure going my eyes got heavy fast! Then I blinked then fell asleep.