Submissive by nature

Sitting facing him, you looked at him, detailing him, even undressing him with your eyes.

He was so beautiful.
You could hardly believe that only yesterday he was moaning your name at the top of his lungs, begging for you.

After a while, he finally saw that you were looking at him and he smiled slightly, continuing his presentation. 

The meeting ended and everyone left the room except you and him.
He approached with a smirk after locking the door and pulling down the curtains.

"What are you thinking about?"
"'...Yesterday..."

He let out a slight chuckle as he rested against the conference table.

"Oh yeah, yesterday. Don't think it'll happen again. One time and that's it, next time I'm the one who dominates."

He looked you straight in the eye and you smiled wryly as you stood up, placing your hands on either side of him, positioning yourself between his legs.
He flinched when he saw you do this but recovered quickly enough, wanting to let it appear that he was in control.

"Oh really?"

You lean in closer to him, smirking, and he swallows.

"I'm your boss...."
"And?"

He looked away and you had a proud smile on your lips.

"You liked it last night, I know you did."
"Hm..."

You kissed his neck with a smirk, leaving a few marks on his neck, which he appreciated. He sighs with ease, literally melting against you. 

"Y/N..."
"Get on your knees.."

You take his tie from him as he kneels facing you and tie his wrists.

He looked at you, looking completely submissive.

"Damn, you should see yourself, you were made for this..."

You spread your legs as you pull up your skirt after removing your panties.

"You know what to do right?"

He nodded as he brought his face close to your pussy before giving a first lick, not taking his eyes off you.

A low moan escaped you and you ran a hand through his hair, looking into his eyes as well.

He was so beautiful with his head between your legs, his submissive look stuck on his face.
Seeing him like that turned you on to the max, you loved it.

"You're really good at this....Don't stop..."

He continued his movements, speeding them up as he went along.
All that could be heard in the room was your rapid breathing and moaning until you reached your orgasm.

He shifted, smiling as you calmed your breathing, looking into his eyes.

"Sit down in the chair, I'm going to use you like the toy you are."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It was first posted on ytb ( go like it ) but I think posting here is also a good idea