Art Thief

With my gaze raised to him, I lower it to his crotch. He was excited and the bulge in his pants was the proof. I untied the knot of his pants, dropping them and releasing his already hard sex. Without even realizing it I had licked my lips, which he noticed directly.
Taking his cock in hand, I put my face close to him and opened my mouth. As soon as my lips touched him, he let out a sigh of well-being.

"Good girl."

God, I liked that and I don't even know why.
I started to move back and forth without taking my eyes off him. I wanted to see his face change under the pleasure. As I moved, his sighs turned into husky moans. I was aroused at this simple sight.
He finished in my mouth and looked at me smiling

"Swallow."

And I do it without letting him out of my sight, for his delight. He helped me to get up and got rid of my nightgown, biting his lip. He took pleasure to cherish my skin and I shivered under each of his caresses.

"Your body had missed me so badly..."

Once fully undressed, he made me lie down on the bed and put himself between my legs, removing his top.

"Let's get down to business? Don't hold back your moans."
"You'd have to make me moan for that first..." I said in a totally provocative tone, looking him in the eyes.

He smiled as he took me by the neck, leaning towards my face.

"Oh honey, I'm going to destroy you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
That was the preview of a Book I wanted to wrote but I didn't do it, yet the Idea was good 😎