Protective gangster

You hadn't been out for weeks so when your boyfriend suggested you join him and his friends to party, you didn't hesitate for a moment.
You were wearing your tightest dress and dancing like it was your last night. You were dancing with a girl you met on the spot and clearly ignored the insistent looks you have on the men around you.
You even provoke them, not giving a damn that they were members of your boyfriend's gang. He was the boss so they wouldn't try anything.
He, however, had noticed your playing and didn't really appreciate it. He finally got up from his chair and joined you, grabbing you almost violently by the back of your neck, bringing your face closer to his.

"What are you playing Y / N? Are you testing my limits or are you just a complete dumbass? Either way go on and I'll throw you on your knees in front of everyone "

You smirk looking him in the eye, enjoying this little provocative game

"You wouldn't H/N, there is people around us"

He laughed hoarse and you shivered all over your body when you heard him

"Do I look like I Care ?"
"Actually yes, you do look like you care"

He smirked and whispered in your ear, his voice serious and confident

"Honey, I'm the last person you want to provoke like this. I've been refrained myself from fucking you against the wall since we left the apartment, go on and I will have fun with you but you ain't gonna like the way i'm gonna do it"

He runs his free hand between your legs and slowly moves it up your thigh, holding you breath.

"H/N..."
"Gosh how Can someone that innocent looking be such a whore ... My sweet little whore.."

He relaxes you with a smirk and you look him in the eye, shortness of breath and your pussy in a pitiful state

"H/N.."
"Dance honey, I dare you"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't believe I never posted this one here. I was so proud of it