Zoro Vs Mihawk

(3rd Person Pov)

"To be honest, I never thought I'd be able to meet you so early on

"To be honest, I never thought I'd be able to meet you so early on.." The green swordsman said through the katana handle.

"A waste if you ask me." Mihawk replied.

"The world's strongest swordsman, versus Pirate Hunter Zoro...!" Patty muttered.

"There's not a chance someone can match our bro!" Yosaku and Johnny cheered on Zoro.

"Just what're you planning to do with that?" Zoro asked the other swordsman who pulled out a small knife.

"I'm diffrent from thise stupid brutes who'd go all out just to hung a mere rabbit.. through you may be a swordsman of some renown."

"This is East Blue, the weakest of the four seas, that are separated by Red Line and Grand Line." He continued.

"Unfortunately, I do not have a blade smaller than this at the moment." Mihawk mocked Zoro.

"There's a limit, to just how much you can understimate me..!" Zoro muttered.

"You better not regret it when you die!" He lunged at Mihawk.

"Hear me, little frog in his well.. it's time for you to realize that the world is bigger than it seems from your well." Mihawk said to the younger male.

"ONI!"

"Ah...!" Zoro stared at the small blade.

"Zoro?" Luffy sweated. "Brother's 'Oni giri' was stopped!"

"His signature attack that sends his opponents flying 100% was stopped!?"

'I.. can't move.. there hasn't been a single man who could see through that move until now! So how can ge stop me with that toy..!?' Zoro panicked.

'That's impossible! Why are we different!' The green swordsman shook by the thought.

"ARGHHHH!" Zoro yelled out.

'It's not possible for the world to be this far away!' He thought as he started viciously swinging his sword, all his attacks getting blocked by Mihawk.