A Knight and a Pawn

A/N: Ok, let me set one thing straight Mikoto will not have a massive harem. At most, it'll be four or five girls; that's it. So for all of you guys recommending harem members in the comments, stop. Especially the guy who recommended Rias for the harem. Seriously, dude? 

~

Leone was yelling in exertion as she battled against Misaki while Mikoto watched from the sidelines, smoking a cigarette. Izumo was standing beside Mikoto, who was sitting on a bench with Anna in his lap.

"It was a good idea to have them train together. Build Leone's speed by fighting a Knight and work on Misaki's strength by fighting a Rook," Izumo complimented as he took a drag from his own cigarette.

"A team is only as strong as its weakest link. Right now, that's Leone. She's new, and while she has experience fighting, she doesn't have experience fighting devils or people faster than her." Mikoto said, blowing out smoke.

"She's catching on quickly," Anna pointed out.

"She's a natural-born fighter. She learns as she fights," Izumo says.

"Izumo, swap out with Misaki. Let Leone practice against magic," Mikoto instructed as Izumo nodded and walked over, tagging Misaki out as he stood there staring down Leone.

"All right, four eyes. Bring it!" Leone said, slamming her fist into her open palm.

"Ok, but remember. You asked for it," Izumo said before flicking his cigarette as the flecks of burning ash became dozens of fireballs that launched themselves at Leone.

"Oh, shit!" Leone yelled in surprise as she jumped out of the way, dodging the fireballs.

As this was going on, Mikoto suddenly sensed something as he looked off toward the suburbs.

"Anna," he said.

"I sense it. It's the fallen," she said, hopping off Mikoto's lap as they both stood up.

"Enough," Mikoto ordered as Leone and Izumo stopped and looked over to see Mikoto and Anna looking off into the distance with serious looks on their faces. "We've got fallen in the area," Mikoto revealed as they gathered around him.

"Anna, take us there," Mikoto ordered as she nodded and held her hand out as a red spell circle appeared before them. "Let's go," Mikoto said as they all walked into the spell circle before walking back out into a room in a suburban home and seeing an exorcist along with a nun and Rias's peerage who were leaving via transportation circle.

"Mikoto!" Issei yelled, getting his attention as Mikoto looked over at him in confusion. "Please, save her! Save, Asia!" Issei cried desperately before he was transported away.

"What a pathetic little brat," the exorcist said as Mikoto looked from where Issei was to the girl on the floor, covering her bare breast with her arms. Mikoto looked at her outfit to see it had been cut right down the middle as he glared at the exorcist. The exorcist noticed the look Mikoto was giving him and laughed maniacally as he held up his sword of light and gun.

"Oh, what? You want some too?" he yelled, laughing as he charged at Mikoto, who took one hand out of his jacket pocket as it was engulfed in red flames.

"Get out of my way," Mikoto said, lazily swinging his hand at the exorcist in a back fist as it impacted the sword, but to the exorcist's surprise, the blade didn't hurt Mikoto and was being pushed back rather quickly.

"Oh, shit," the exorcist said before he was sent flying away at Mach 1 before flying through one wall, leaving a massive hole and impacting another, putting a gigantic crater in it that covered the whole wall as hundreds of cracks sprouted off it, climbing across the walls and ceiling.