Prologue

A/N:Hello everyone I hope you'll like this one too. This happens to be a recent idea that popped in my min and I said, "you know what I'm just gonna do that." The first will be up in Monday, Tuesday the latest.

For now, Enjoy the prologue.

___________________________________
In japan there are eight young men and women who are famous around the world.
There talents are so remarkably developed that people cannot believe they are still in highschool.

With abilities this advanced they are collectively referred to, out of respect as Highschool prodigies.
___________________________________
We begin with a girl whose intelligence is several centuries ahead of her time, a girl whose become the focus of espionage agencies around the world.

Up on Earth's atmosphere in a space station a young girl was in the process of making a new device as she cuts it with her high tech gloves with a torch.

"Hey Ringo." A voice through the computer, making her stop.

"What is it Kumausa?" She asks.

Another monitor popped revealing to be her AI, which had the face and ears of a rabbit but body of small bear.

"You need to head to earth right. Or you'll be late for your appointment." The AI said to her.

Oh. Your right." She said as she took off her goggles.

Ringo Ōhoshi

Despite being in high school she is presently the world's greatest inventor____________________________________Next we have a hero who races through war zones with sword in hand, while bullets fly around her

____________________________________
Next we have a hero who races through war zones with sword in hand, while bullets fly around her.

Somewhere in the desert most likely in the Middle East. A lone figure walks alone as she walks up to two armed men who were ready to fire. What they didn't expect is that she brought out a katana to a gunfight.

At blazing speeds she charges at them with her blade in Hand. They opened fire but shockingly she deflects the bullets with speed. With swift speed, she brought her blade down on the the two armed men, killing them.

"A Samurai has a right to strike."

Aoi Ichijō