Chapter 2: Meet the devils

It was morning as the sun rises for a new day and we see an apartment building where we see Raynare just sitting down at the kitchen and eating some toast for breakfast while we see Y/n peaking over the kitchen doors and watching her eat, since she is a Fallen Angel he find it very interesting so he turned to Yurusen who is laying on the couch and took a form of a cat as Y/n ask him.

Y/n: So Yurusen have you ever met a Fallen Angel before?

Yurusen: Never, are you interested with them?

Y/n: Yeah I've read a few books about Fallen Angels used to be Angel until they did something to anger the gods and now they have to spend the rest of their lives as a Fallen Angel and not allow to go to Heaven or hell. Still I wonder why is there one Fallen Angel living among humans.

Raynare: You do realise I can hear you guys talking right?

Y/n: Oh sorry about that I was just curious that's all.

Raynare: Eh its fine, thanks for saving me by away. Never know those things was about to kill me.

Y/n: (smile) No problem.

Yurusen: Say should you get ready for school?

Y/n: Oh right! Let me grab something quick to eat and I'll head out!

He grab himself a Banana in the kitchen and then rushes out of the door. After he shut the door Yurusen make his way over to the kitchen and look up at Raynare and then ask.

Yurusen: So what is a Fallen Angel doing blending in among humanity?

Raynare: Well......let's just say I was on....a mission.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n arrived at school on time and we see him sitting in his class and working just like the other students. He was just minding his own business when he gets a strange feeling that he was being watched. He thinks it's probably nothing and keeps on writing while a few seats behind him we see a student stareing at him and sensing something has changed.

So after class was done all the students were making their leave and Y/n was walking away from his class when a student called out to him from behind.

???: Hey you!

Y/n turns around to be met with a student who looks pretty serious as he apoorches Y/n.

Y/n: Um hi there, can I help you?

Akihiko: The names Akihiko, I want to ask you something if you don't mind.