Chapter 2: Jean Gunnhildr, Arcle, and Gurongi Tribe.

Right after, they visited the knight's headquarters and they talk about his missing rider belts. They left, and the city. Wonders about the forest, and the entire Mondstadt, and searches for the first belt. Is 仮面ライダークウガ, with that they left.

Jean: I see, you're looking for these belts that you lost. When you got transported here.

William: Yes, Jean.

Jean: I see, honorary knight traveler. Go help him.

Traveler: Yes, we will help.

A man broke into the office of the acting Grandmaster.

??: Acting Grandmaster, there is a strange spider creature attacking us, while we were on patrol. In Cape Oath, the spider creature, speaks an unknown language.

Jean: Thank you, Hansen.

Hansen: Thank you, acting Grandmaster.

He left. He grabs his hand.

William: Wait spider creature, is this the one who attacked you?

He shows the pictures from his smartphone.

Hansen: That one, the spider creature who attacked us

Jean: William do you know that spider creature?

William: Yes, the creature's names are ズ・グムン・バ, also known as 未確認生命体1号, they're known as the グロンギ族, they're the dangerous creatures, they can kill you easily. How the hell got out alive?

Hansen: It was Bennett. Told us to leave. Right after we found the belt thing.

William: Which belt thing?

He showed the ソニックウェーブ 変身ベルト アークル.

Hansen: That one

Hansen: That one.

William: What the hell waiting for?

Jean: Traveler, and William go.

With that, they left for the Cape Oath, and as ズ・グムン・バ, fights against Bennett.

With that, they travel through the cape oath. Traveler and Paimon, the spider creature fighting against Bennett.