Agito, cook, and, the Lords.

4 weeks later.

4 weeks after the incident, and the defeat of the first monster, they travel through the city-state. And they search for the next user of the rider belt. After they heard from the locals that strange monsters attacked the people, in the harbor. Some saw Strange as wearing an armored person, but he show the picture to the locals they recognize it in the picture.

Weeks of riding. Across the world.

They arrived at 璃月

Is one of the seven regions in Teyvat. It is the city-state that worships Rex Lapis, the Geo Archon.

In no time they search for the next rider on his list.

William: Have you got anything?

Traveler: Nothing?

She asked the 千岩军.

Paimon: Hey! Have you seen anything out of the ordinary lately?

千岩军#1: Yes, we have seen something strange, we found a woman, hanging inside of a tree, the other day and we saw, someone being attacked by a weird cat-like creature, as the creature was about to kill the woman, someone shows up and beat the cat like a monster.

William: This is the guy you saw.

He shows the picture.

千岩军# 1: It's the same one we saw

With that, they left.

Sometime later.

They went to the city, and they search for the mysterious person, eventually they got nothing and so they will search at night.

Later that night.

They went to the inn, and the cat like creature that guard saw, and both saw, the cat like creature. Is doing some kind of prayer or something. As the lord about to attack the woman. Just then a young girl, She has black hair cut in a bob-like fashion at the front and of unknown length at the back, golden eyes, and a pale complexion. Two know the girl, he saw her transformation sequence. Is the same as Shoichi Tsugami.

With that, she battle the lord and quickly killed it.

Traveler: Xiangling!

She stops and quickly left the scene.

3 days later.

As Ningguang summons Rex Lapis, he appears dead before the entire crowd just then El of the Water shows up he told everyone that he will return in three days for the being named agito. She orders the Millelith to apprehend all suspects, the Traveler and william included because they aren't from Liyue and they were too close to the center.

Under Ningguang's direction, the Rite begins right on time, and Liyue's deity shows up as promised. But as the clouds disperse, the crowds watch in horror as the lifeless body of their lord drops onto the offering table. After inspecting the scene for a brief moment, Ningguang utters the unfathomable words: "Rex Lapis has been killed! Seal the exits!" She saw spear was impaled through his body, and everyone saw the El lord.