Chapter 3: The awakening of Lancer

My name is Kaneshiro Masashi, I am a hitman for the Japanese mafia, who raised me since the death of my parents when I was a child

My name is Kaneshiro Masashi, I am a hitman for the Japanese mafia, who raised me since the death of my parents when I was a child.However, since the change of boss, the new boss is asking me to be accountable and to work for the Japanese mafia for free in order to pay off my debts to them.

I know very well that this is a trap and that if I live my whole life as a hitman for them, I will always die in debt. But as the Japanese mafia has very strong links with mages all over the world, I became aware of this grail war. 

And it was a way out for me to live a free and fulfilled life.

I accepted a contract to kill a billionaire from Tokyo, Takahashi Sadao, in order to secretly participate in this Grail War. I even managed to get hold of a superior catalyst belonging to a Mesopotamian king.

If it's what I think it is, then it's the King in Golden Armour, the King of Heroes: Gilgamesh who will be a great asset in winning this grail war.From what I know, he has all the noble phantasms of the heroes in their prototype version and a nameless sword that still frightens today's mages.

So, out of this circle should come the king in golden armour.

"The oath takes place here.

I am the one who will become good in infinity

I am the one who will represent evil in eternity

You, protected by the Holy Trinity,

Come out of the circle of tension, keeper of the balance!

Come to me, archer!"

*Luminous flash*