Chapter 7: Assassin comes out of his grave.

? - "Do you fear death?" 

Takahashi Sadao : "Who are you?"

? - "Answer my question: do you fear death?"

Takahashi Sadao : "Of course I do, like every other being. I wish I could live as long as possible. Why is that?"

? - "Do you fear me? Why do you fear me? Isn't it a gift to accept death as it is? Isn't eternal rest the possibility for you to be free forever?

What do you think?"

Takahashi Sadao : "No. I don't know what happens after death. I reject death."

? - "Of course you do. As always. Goodbye."

-

"A dream?"

-

Takahashi Sadao the richest and most influential man in Japan

Takahashi Sadao the richest and most influential man in Japan. Through his contacts, he managed to get information about the mages and the secret world of humanity. Sadao is an unscrupulous man who will do anything to get rich and maintain his wealth. His goal is to possess all the riches of the world.

Takahashi Sadao: "One more day in my favorite city. My greatness is resplendent. Even more so, today is a special day!"

"I was able to get the best catalyst on the market, sold at auction I was able toBuy it for 12 billion yen, it was a bargain. Fragments of the authentic scythe of the reaper."

"I should be able to summon a very powerful servant. And win the war, if there is one thing all servants have in common is that they are dead. So, if I summon death itself. I will have a considerable advantage."

Edward: "Hello sir. Your catalyst has been successfully transferred to the summoning room. Can you follow me?"