Author's Note

Hey there reader!

I find it annoying when people add author's notes at the end of every chapter so I just make a page specifically for one. So you don't have to be forced to read this.

If you are deciding to read this, thank you! Not only for reading the note but reading the story. You see it's been a very long time since I've posted anything on my page and it's been definitely overdue. The last Miraculous short story I posted was in 2017 when I was still in high school(ew high school Nichole).

In any case, I do hope you enjoyed the read, and please feel free to add this to a reading list and comment on your favorite part of the story. Or if you have any ideas that I can write just let me know.

Man, this feels so good to be back on the page and be active. If you liked this story I have another one(My Valentine) you might also like. Though, like I said, I wrote that one back in 2017.

Wanna keep up with when I post a Miraculous story? Follow my page and you'll get notified whenever I post. I do try to post a short story all in one day so there isn't much waiting when it comes to them.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my story I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year.

Here's to more fun in 2023!

~N