chapter 3- The new guy

Rainbow dash's POV

OMG. I had woken up rainbow blitz up and explained to him that I had gotten my period.

He came with 2 packs! Gosh I would honestly have hung myself if it weren't for him.

But this is just being grateful! I'm not being sappy!

This hurts. Sure. My friends always complained about period cramps and now I understand why.

They always swallowed some painkillers to not feel too much pain.

Obviously this ain't an option for me because aunt leslie doesn't give a shit about us.

I changed into pad thingy.

It was difficult. If mom she would have shown me how to use this thing. Though thank the heavens for making twilight explain how to put a pad on.

Apparently you stick it on your undergarment where it's gonna bleed.

I did it! I'm so awesome!

It's making me feel a bit um uncomfortable but yea.

Time skip------------------------------------------------

Me and blitz ran out the door. We had got some more sleep after my period catastrophy. We waited for scoots.

she finally walked up to us and said " I don't have school today because ms cheerilee is Ill" before walking back into the house.

"Dammit!! She's so lucky that she's young and only has one teacher!" I yelled in annoyance.

Blitz nodded in agreement.

"Hey, I have to meet up with flash and thunderlane at the park ok?" Blitz suddenly asked.

"Sure" I responded.

And with that he strolled towards the park. We did have a lot of time.

As I walked and walked I couldn't ignore the damned cramps I was getting.

I'm gonna ask egg-head twilight what causes these cramps.

I groaned as I briefly grabbed my stomach, before continuing walking.

Wham!!!!! Ouch!!! THAT JUST MADE MY CRAMPS EVEN WORSE!!

I looked up to meet a beautiful- wait what??!!- pair of emerald eyes.

The majestic guy had pale skin, emerald eyes and wavy navy hair.

"Heh sorry" he said. Woah. His voice is so good.
Wai-what??!!!

What is happening to me??!!!!

Soarin POV

My mom and sis had run away with me.

From dad. He would always beat us up and I would always get bullied at school.

They bullied me cause my dad always scolded me in front of them if I got a bad grade.

They bullied me cause I liked singing and music. In that school it's really strict.

they want us to be posh, decent and intelligent. It's kinda like crystal prep but even worse. Of course they wouldn't get it.

As I stood there I embraced the fact that we got a fresh start. Away from HIM.

Wham!!!!!!ouch!!!!!!

Someone crashed into me, landing us both on the floor. I looked up to see a girl.

She had cyan blue skin and rainbow hair! Literally! She looked up and I saw that she had a beautiful shade of magenta eyes.

"Heh sorry" I said. I got up and offered her hand. She slapped it away and got up, dusting off her leggings.

"Look where your going next time" she snapped in a cute way , and with that she walked away.

Her voice. It's not girly. There's something special about it. She isn't an ordinary girl.

She walks fast! Little shortie mama is so feisty! Damn!! She's so cute.

Wait did I just crack my head open? My mind sounds like a fuck boi.

Time skip------------------------------------------------
I took a deep breath before entering school. As I walked across the corridors I saw a door.

It said principal celestia on it. I knocked on it before going inside.

There sat the principal talking to a guy with cyan skin and rainbow hair, like the girl I bumped into. Oh yea.

I saw him at 5 in the morning.

i was helping mom get our stuff out of the van she borrowed from our cousin's parents .

He walks pretty fast. Once he saw me he grinned at me.

"Soarin right?" He asked.

"Yea" I responded.

"I'll tell him everything" he said to the principal.

He grabbed me by the arm and took me out of the office.

"Hiya, I'm rainbow blitz  the king of awesomeness!" He yelled before grinning.

"I'm soarin and I think I saw you at 5 in the morning " I said.

"Yea you're our new neighbour" he shrugged.

Suddenly the girl I bumped into in the morning came. She had his features.

She was just shorter than him. And smaller.

"Oi blitz! Thanks for this morning, how do I repay you ?" She asked.

Rainbow blitz grinned quite evilly before answering.

"Half of my math homework " he said.

The girl sighed in annoyance and responded with a "fine".

She was about to go to a group of girls but blitz stopped her.

"Oi dash! You're looking after the new kid!" He yelled.

Her head turned and she walked towards us, again.

Her head cocked sideways. "I swear I bumped into you in the morning" she said.

"That cause you did" I responded before shrugging and grinning.

"Okay dash, you're looking after him and showing him around because you guys have the same timetable" blitz babbled before walking off to somewhere.

"Okay! I'm rainbow dash!" She said.

"So he's your boyfriend?" I asked her confused.
She suddenly started laughing like crazy and held on my shoulder to calm herself down.

"Him and me! Nah we're twins!" She said.

"So what do you like to do beautiful?" I asked.
I honestly don't know where that confidence came from.

She looked mad. Her cheeks were burning and she looked flustered.

"Shut up".

Hehe. This girl is so cute. Why is my heart beating so bad. I feel fireworks.