Bloody Tissues

The pain was gone in an complete instant. What blossom from that pain was happiness and warmth. Hopefully your decision was a good one...

Drip!

Drip!

Drip!

Warm blood comes out of your nose like a river, slight pain beginning to rise due to the damage done, began to go ahead and grab some tissues from your pockets.Hopefully this will help you for now.

As your struggling with your nose all your soulmates felt the connection.You accepted them.Now that they know that they all are more eager to find you.What do you look like?Where are you?Are you short or tall?How old are you? Just where in the hell are you?Many questions will be need answering soon.

However the biggest question was why didn't you come out yet?

"Hello everyone!" Both the super rich billionaires come down to the gym floor, mic in hand, Tony seemingly happier unlike Bruce who hides it away "Now that everyone is here, it is most likely we inform all of you for the upcoming changes of this school year."

Clark, Daina, Barry, and Aurthur got together in a group behind you.Your nose may be bleeding but your still on high alert of your surroundings.

"Find them yet?"

"No, did you?"

"Hey don't look at me like that, there good at hiding!"

"Why are they though?They accepted our soulmate bond...Why hide after that?"

So they already seem to be in a polonary relationship?Makes sense after finding out they were connected long before you showed up.Also, they were to close to comfort.You had to get out.

And you did, not once did you catch their eyes, only way they know is if your eyes met other then the burning pain add to it, shuffle your way to the up stairs restroom.Most of these restrooms at this school are close to the gym unlike the one your going to which is literally half of the hallway down to the left side.

"Natasha they aren't in here!"

"I can see that, maybe their still out there in the crowd?"

"About everyone is out there.They should have found them by now."

"Wanda inform Vision then, I'm gonna keep looking."

Your barely able to enter that restroom, soon walking slowly pass it to another down stairs, not once turning around at all "Gonna have to slowly take a detour until then.."

And you did.

You been slowly, by some miracle, not once been caught as your heading down to the restroom at the opposite end of this school.Your not even close the the gym, it was far behind you.It has been the farthest walk to a bathroom you have ever done but it may as well do.Once inside your stocking up on tissues in your pocket again, refilling it to your so desire, then face the mirror to examine the damage.

You look like shit.

Your nose was bleeding out a fountain of blood, your nose and temple are red, and it top it off your eye bags look darker then usual.At this point your gonna become one with the raccoons.

"You may want to cover all that up."

Your eyes wants to wonder off but you close them, unsure and suprise someone actually walk down here like you "Y-You think so?"

No eye contact made, never will be found.

The girl hums softly "Yeah.You look exactly like a raccoon." Soon the faucet was turned on, they were too close for comfort "Why in the hell are you all the way down here anyway?Barely anyone is down here."