Co-Fam

"Why are you nibbling on my finger?" the small boxer pup was awake now, and for being so small and curious, little Ivy began to nibble away on your pinky not aware of how sharp her teeth were right now, you knew it was time to feed her and Max "Ivy just hang on a little longer. It shouldn't be any longer till-."

Worst timing ever.

The lady who offered the phone and a place to hide came around in a panic-filled hurry. Once she got over Max tried to smother her in slobbery thankful kisses only to be pushed aside gently by the nice lady. Not long she clocks out of her shift, thinking a family emergency was the cast for her leaving so soon, not expecting for the lady to quickly pick up your grocery bags and take grasp of your hand with urgency. She didn't give you a reason to say a word only drag you and your doggies out that very store. Something was up and this lady was putting her life on the line for a stranger she never knew..

"Im sorry for dragging you away but a dangerous-!"

She tried to warn you. Key word tried to warn you. The moment your about across the street a horde of bloody screams of terror came out from that very store. No gun shots however took a glimpsed back to find blood smeared on the glass widow, every coat of blood coming after with the echoing laughter of a mad man. Who ever was stalking you was serious. Thankfully this lady didn't waste a second and pulled you out of there. God bless her!

She didn't have a car. In return she apologizes more and runs to god knows where far away from the danger.

"Babe? I though you said to meet you at the store? Not here."

That voice was comforting and safe. This was a voice you grown to love and appreciate. Your co-family parent has arrived.

The nice lady looks up in shock, not expecting this hero on this side of town "Deadpool?!"

The mercenary with a mouth grins under his mask. The only thing you you tell he was smiling was the squint of his white eyes of this mask. Not long jumps down in an attempt to ace that majestic hero landing. A thirteen feet jump from the roof.He failed it by breaking his leg on impact. The bone shattered by his ego and stupidity.Mostly his ego.

"Hero landing!" He tried to hide his pain behind his excitement, only to flop over clutching his shattered leg and groan in pain by rocking back and forth like a baby.

Smiling you knew he needs help getting up and out of here, Luckily he can heal pretty fast. The lady beside you notice how calm you were for the mercenary hero. So she joined you in helping him up and resume getting farther away from danger.

As the two help Deadpool up, Max and Ivy began to jump on various puddles big and small. It seems Max was merely observing the small boxer pup. Keeping a careful eye on the playful bundle of energy as it continuous stomping on various puddles. It seemed she didn't want to jump from puddle to puddle. By this Max began to show her how, jumping into various puddles and making his golden floof all more wet and messy, Ivy watch with curious eyes as Max enjoyed showing off. By the time you three got to a safe distance away, Deadpool healed himself to stand again, all of the attention was put on one very wet and messy golden retriever and a zoomy filled boxer who did not just jump into puddles but also ran through them with joyous content.

"So darling, who else did you call?" Wade, after the nice lady ran off to her home, stood before you with a upbeat and once again ego filled posture.

You gave him the phone....

"You called Venom and Eddie before me? Man. I thought I was your favorite." He continues on scrolling, the mask droops down in displeasure with what he is seeing "Oh what the hell! You called Logan, Dr.Strange, Storm, and fucking every member of Fantastic 4? Bitch what the hell is so important to call all them here?!"