-Meeting-

Y/N pov:

It was getting dark very quickly. I started to feel terribly cold. I stood up, wiped the tears from my cheeks and tried to find my way back. I only had a thin coat.

Suddenly I heard someone singing. How? This is a forbidden forest, no one should be here. I followed the voice, suddenly I saw a woman singing to herself.

She was wearing a dark purple cloak, but I wasn't sure when it was already dark. She had long blonde hair. It was very difficult to see her face. I suddenly remembered something.

Sanderson sisters!

They are located in this forest. They steal children, but who knows what they might do with young adults. I have to get out as soon as possible. I put my foot back but suddenly...

"CRACK!"

Oh no. I just stepped on a branch that broke, didn't I? Yep. Damn! What was the problem of looking back to see if there was something there?! Y/N you really don't think sometimes.

I retreated again and when I turned around I suddenly saw only this woman who was close to me. "Jesus Mary!" I screamed and was terribly frightened. I put my hand in front of my mouth.

The woman smiled at me and asked me, "What is your name? And what are you doing here alone and even here at night? in the forest?" I didn't say anything and stepped back a little. The woman just came closer to me and wiped the tears on my face. Suddenly I didn't feel in danger. I felt... comfortable.

"My name is Y/N. Y/N Hunter." The woman was only more pleased when she heard my answer.

"And what are you doing here alone in the forest? And when it's dark?" the woman asked me. I looked down and said, "I didn't want to get married and one boy lied to the others that I was a witch. Now I'm looking for a way back and I'm trying to figure out what I could do so that people don't think I'm a witch." One tear ran down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away.

"My sister had the same thing. But that was a long time ago . You know what? You can live with me and my sisters. Oh! And lest I forget I'm Sarah." Sarah smiled at me.

Oh great. now I have to think quickly. Will I try to find my way or should I live with the witches? It's probably better if I live with Sarah. Maybe her sisters won't be as bad as they say.

"And what about your sisters?  Will they even agree to it?"  I asked Sarah worriedly.
"Don't worry, I will convince them.  And I don't dare let them touch you."  Sarah said excitedly. 

Wait, what did she mean so they don't touch me?  That means they will try to kill me and Sarah will try to protect me or?  oh god, why me?  But I have no other choice. 

I walked with Sarah who was close to me.  We talked about how Sarah became a witch and why they attract children.  She took me to their cottage.  I won't lie, I was scared.  But it was definitely better to live with them than to be hanged. 

We got inside and it didn't look too bad.  Only there were 2 women who scared me.  Yeah.  They must be her sisters.  Sarah looked like she wasn't bothered by it, but the 2 sisters were only happy when they turned to me.

"Greeti-" I wanted to introduce myself to them, but then the redheaded witch said, "Ahh, Sarah, I see you brought us a guest. But it doesn't look like a child."  "Because Winnie, she is no child" Sarah said with a smile. 

How could she be calm?  After all, it's life or death for me!  probably.  "Sarah, no.  You can't hang her on a hook."  Winifred pointed out to Sarah.  "Excuse me?"  I said with wide eyes.