~Still With You~

Y/N pov:

I wrote everything in my diary and hid it again.  I sat on the bed and told myself that it would be better if I let it go.  The main thing is that Sarah is happy.  I will continue with my normal life.  I will enjoy life as long as I can and no love will break me now. 

Then Sarah came and said "Hi Y/N" Sarah smiled at me and so did I and I replied "Hi Sarah how was it?"  I smiled at Sarah, wondering. 

Sarah looked a little scared when I asked her about it, so she replied, "What are you talking about?"  ,,You know.  That boy.  Is he your boyfriend?"  I was just smiling and then Sarah quickly ran up to me and put her hand over my mouth and said, "You can't tell anyone this."  Sarah looked straight into my eyes and I just slowly nodded my head. 

Then she put her hand away and I said, "I promise I won't tell anyone. Not even after my death."  I smiled at Sarah and Sarah sat down next to me and said, "That boy is my boyfriend, Billy.  Billy Butcherson.  Winifred considers him her lover, but Billy does not agree.  He told me that he only loves me and would never want to leave me.  I believe him.  So please don't ever say this to Winnie.  Otherwise she would kill me."

,,I promise.  Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."  I told Sarah, who smiled at me and asked me, "And how do you know that?" 

"I saw you with him when I wanted to return your coat.  I forgot to return it to you."  I said and then we only talked about Billy the whole time.  She was very happy with him and I'm glad about that.  I don't understand how I could think that a girl can date a girl.  I asked various questions about Billy because I am interested in these things. 

It was already quite late, so we went to sleep.  That's when I felt Sarah lay on my chest and say,,Y/N...Thank you, for everything"

"I'm always here for you Sarah.  Above all, don't forget that."  I said and felt Sarah pull me closer to her.

————MORNING————

This morning I got up earlier than everyone else because I wanted to buy some things near the nearest village.  Fortunately, no one knows me there, so I took my basket and my coat and went. 

15 minutes passed and I was already there.  It didn't look bad there, so I went to the nearest store and looked at the things that could be used. 

I bought a few things and when I was leaving the store I saw a beautiful dress.  I went to the store to look and they weren't ugly.  They were gorgeous. 

I already had mine ragged and dirty in some places.  So I bought them, and in order not to be mean, I also bought something for Sarah, Mary and Winnie.  I bought Mary some plants because I found out that she really likes gardening.  I bought Winnie a few things for the potions she will make and Sarah I bought a necklace.

Y/n dress: