Mistah J

You are up first. You thrust your hand into the hat before you can hesitate and pull out the first thing your hand touches. You pull out a disembodied finger. You are about to go make out with the Joker. How did you get yourself into this. What were you thinking?!? Just yesterday you were a normal girl trying to scope out her career field and now...
        Mr. J clears his throat and taps his foot a few times sending you back into reality. You hustle over to the closet and quickly glimpse his eyes. He sees the fear in you, you can tell by his smile.
        "I'd run while you can babe. You don't want any part of this." He growls seductively.
        I almost do run but instead I step into the closet and the door closes. I can make out his smile and his pale face. He reaches out and drags his fingernail along my hairline.
        "Don't tell Harley about this, Hon." He mutters drawing closer.
        You remember a story about them breaking up and for some reason you wish it were true. Are you actually jealous? Those thoughts are stamped out because now his fingernails are pinching into your neck dragging you closer to his grinning face. His other hand slides down your back causing you to shiver. You fully send and gently bite his bottom lip. He chuckles and smashes your mouths fully together. 
        By the time the closet opens both of your lips are bruised but you don't care because that was the single greatest thing you have ever done in your life.

Seven Minutes in Heaven (Batman villains)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara