Mad Hatter

The game keeps going until it's finally your turn. You weren't paying much attention to who had been drawn because you were still inspecting the clock Jervis gave you earlier. As you get ready to draw Jervis lunges over and snatches the watch out of your hand and drops it into the hat. You raise an eyebrow at him before reaching into the hat and pulling out the watch once again.
        "Okay, It's yours again!" He says in a chipper voice. Before bouncing over to the closet giddily. He bows and ushers you in saying 'ladies first.'
        Once you are in he quickly joins you and shuts the door himself. Once it's dark he takes a long almost sad sigh.
        "Not very subtle about who you wanted to get picked by back there huh?" You say.
        He holds up the watch and spins one part of it around and the it lights up in a hypnotizing swirl. Now you can see his face. It looks somber. He cups your cheek with his hand gently and presses a soft gentle kiss against your lips before pressing you against him and pausing in the moment. Warmth radiates over you and you go deeper with the kiss but a warm tear falls from his face to yours.
        "Jervis, what's the matter?" You ask softly pulling away even though you don't want to.
        He looks down clutching the watch. 
        "You aren't my Alice..." he says his voice cracking.
        "I can be your Y/N."  You say taking his warm hand in yours. He squeezes softly.
        "I want you. I cannot have you. I'm sorry." He says ripping away from you and flinging open the door. he runs across the ballroom and out the front door. You stand there with all the other guests staring at you. You want to follow him but you don't.