Black Mask

It's your turn! You reach into the hat and your hand feels thin but cold metal. You draw it out and see that it's the sunglasses Roman showed up in. You suck in a breath because you know this is about to be good.
        The crowd moves aside as Roman saunters over to the closet gesturing with a hand for me to go in first. I can see the look of jealousy on the others faces when he smirks and says, "Lucky girl."
You walk in the closet and heart beating loud enough you can hear it. Roman steps in and the last thing you see is his smirk as the closet door clicks shut and sends you into darkness.
        Fear races through you, this is a gang boss after all. Before you can rethink your choices you feel his hands mold around both sides of your waist. You lose all thought because you feel his breath on your face before your mouth is smothered by his. His hands are under your shirt forcing you against his chest that you can feel rising and falling in sync with his deep kisses. They suck the breath out of you like he's using your breath to breathe. You might pass out as his hands massage your back and he keeps going strong on your lips but that's when the door is opened up and you almost wish it wasn't over. He smiles at you as he pushes the sunglasses up his face and then turns on his heel before walking out the door. You never see him again.