Chapter 7: Shooting Star

The Telerin phrases I use mean:
" Da él mina haerve." - my shooting/ falling star
Él síla lùmena vomentiengúo. Mîn aervelvin dara sin tamen , Eöl"- Stars shine above the hour of our meeting. You are my sunrise after the long night, Eöl.

"Has the lord of Nan Elmoth fallen so low to keep human slaves in his halls for his amusement?" demanded the eldest dwarf, eyebrows furrowed in disgust.
"Has the dwarven civility fallen so low to insult your host under his own roof?" countered the elf, without bothering to explain himself further.

Later that night he entered her room furious, without bothering to knock.
"Did you enjoy disregarding my order?" demanded he, while approaching her menacingly. She winced as he grabbed her arms and slowly lead her to the bed. She walked backwards and stumbled, but his iron grip didn't let her fall.

"They thought you were my slave... The human offered me gold to have you." said he, amusement and fury in his eyes, "He wanted to lay with you... feel your body under his..." continued the elf, pinning her down on the soft sheets, savouring his domination over her, "... to feel your soft skin under his greedy fingers...to have you..." continued he, opening the front of her dress, filling his hands with her supple flesh, visibly aroused greatly by the fact that he was the only one indulging in those pleasures and they were denied to the golden-haired man.

"I should have had his head for this disrespect, but I just made them leave. Darin is an old friend, he should have known better than bringing this orcish soul to my doorstep." without taking his eyes off hers, he was stroking her, breaking her resistance with his confident hands.

"You are mine, Ahinora...You are mine and I will lay my claim on you." finished he and captured her lips in a hungry kiss. His ministrations were becoming more and more persistent, and she realized that she was about to give herself to the lord of Nan Elmoth. The thought filled her with arousal, angst and apprehension - she always proceeded from the assumption, that he was just a man, but actually he was more than that - he was an elf - a powerful immortal being, whose drives she was not able to understand. What if he hurt her in his lust? What if she disappoints him? And yet his inquisitive tongue, the long black lashes descending shyly over the silver sparkles of his eyes, the hard weight of his body, pressing her against the mattress, demanding a response from hers, it was draining all the reason out of her.

A reckless smirk crossed her face as she tugged him, caught him off-guard and he rolled on his back, amused, and the nightingale song of his laughter echoed in the twilight of the room.

"And I, my lord, am ready to be claimed." challenged she, straddling him, her bare breasts seductively swinging just in front of his face, inviting him to make a move as she arched her back. It was the last coherent sentence she managed to utter as he took a sensitive peak in his mouth and sinfully circled her hardened nipple with his skilful tongue. They both moaned as he moved his hips upwards in a suggestive motion and she felt his steel against the damp spot between her legs. Now it was his turn to smile as he disposed of her dress in a single swift motion, laying underneath her motionless longer than she can take, drinking on the sight of her lean exposed body. Blushing under the scrutiny of his piercing gaze she closed her eyes and rubbed herself against him with a shameless frenzy. Her surroundings turned into a blur as he lifted her and laid her on her back. It had been done - she was at his mercy, naked and vulnerable, ready to give in. He couldn't take his eyes and hands off her bare frame, panting with longing and need.

"Open your eyes, Ahinora. We need to be together in this." commanded he and she obeyed and the sight of him hitched her breath - somehow he managed to take his tunic off too and now he was looming over her in all his elven gorgeousness- immaculate marble skin, broad chest and shoulders, massive arms shaped by centuries of swordplay and his passion for smithing, loose black strands of hair hanging around his fine features and his gaze - stormgrey and enticing like the flight of seagulls over distant uncharted oceans, so alien and perfect that it made her heart bleed. She couldn't look away from the magic light in it and surrendered, letting out a vulnerable sigh as his hands resumed the possessive exploring her body - stroking, groping, gliding and she submerged in the overwhelming new sensation of his cool bare skin on hers. She screamed as she felt his hard fingers - shivering in his attempt to be gentle -parted her most sensitive folds. He let out a deep groan upon discovering how wet for him she was, how hot and inviting, her tightness clenching and trembling around his fingers, begging him to replace them with something else. He prolonged their agony with a confident smile, looking deep in her eyes as he moved them inside her painfully slow. She grabbed his shoulders, shaken by the sensation of the welcome invasion and lifted her hips up, trying to feel more of him. He surrendered to the unspoken plea of her body and sheathed his manhood inside her in a single slow move, softly muttering soothing elven words. He paused and gave her time to adjust to him as her eyes grew wide in shock and she gasped in surprise for how large he was and by Eru, it wasn't easy for him to stop, as her scorching tightness stoked the flame of the desire in his groin immensely and now it burned white hot, hotter than the eternal fire in the ancient dwarven smithies.

"Am I hurting you?" asked he attentively, his lips touching her ear, tensing up to seize his offensive if necessary.
" No Eöl... please... I ache for you...Eöl..."

The yearning in her voice and the begging in her eyes, the moist pink curve of her lips, chanting his name like a prayer, shattered the iron grip of his self-control. He drove into her inviting flesh with a primal bestiality, each thrust more intense and rougher, forcing her to scream his name, his tongue penetrating her mouth, declaring her his. She was rising her hips to meet each punishing thrust, wrapping her legs around his slim waist, moaning shamelessly and grabbing his heavenly soft hair while serving the sweet berries of her breasts to his hungry mouth. Their bodies entangled, each other's names on their lips, together they entered a place beyond Illuvatar's creation - a sanctuary of their own, where giving and taking became one, where time, space, and the world itself got replaced by the white flames of the bliss, stroking every single fibre of their bodies with the caress of satisfaction.

They held each other in silence for a while, unable to express what they experienced. Kissing her damp forehead softly Eöl spoke first:

" Da él mina haerve... You crossed the darkness of my sky and changed it forever. My centuries passed were nothing but a slumber, compared to the beauty I have now, mi nan da olen. I was stumbling in the darkness before you entered my forest." said he quietly, deeply in thought, as if speaking to himself.

" Él síla lùmena vomentiengúo. Mîn aervelvin dara sin tamen, Eöl" answered she slowly, insecure in her pronunciation of the foreign words, sounding like sea waves crashing against distant shores in her ears. She couldn't help but laugh as he rose, startled, and stared at her, trying to figure out if he misheard her. All the hours spent in his library were definitely paying off.

He had her in many ways that night, purging away ages of bitter loneliness and he let her slip into exhausted doze by dawn, her body aching and voice husky from screaming his name, reminding himself of the difference between the human and elven stamina.

She woke up when the sun was high on its path in the flawless summer sky with him inside her, rolled to her side, feeling his silken skin pressed against hers behind her back, his fingers gently supporting her face up so that he can savour her sleeping features as he was taking her. He was far ahead on his way to satisfaction, and she didn't move or protest, though she was sore. She just laid there in his arms, enjoying being consumed by him, being the vessel taking him to the shores of the blissful oblivion, the rough caresses on her breasts, his hot breathing and his moves, becoming more frantic. As she felt his final thrust and the hot spill of his release inside her, she opened her eyes and was rewarded with a kiss of genuine gratitude and affection.