𝟬𝟬𝟭

📍- ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 -

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭. Melody has just found out her father died and her first thought was to go to their local park that she and him always used to go to with her older sister jenniah and younger brother Elijah.

She sat on the swing and closed her eyes. She opened them again and she began looking around. Every little thing about this place reminded her of her dad.

She began to cry silently even if she knew no one was there to hear her sobs. she got of the swing and walked around the park.

She smiled when she saw the monkey bars. It reminded her of the time she was too scared to reach her hand out to the next bar so her dad led her thru it all.

As she was about to walk to the slide she heard a creak, yeah it's normal because the park is old but it's still creepy. "ion like that ghost shit so if someone here show yourself for i poke you" she said as she slowly took out her pocket knife and backed away from the park

"Sorry" said a boy who came from behind slide. He had loose curls, a black shirt, grey shorts, and he was most definitely very fine.

"You ok?" He asked "no" she told him "you shouldn't be out hea by yourself mama" he said "you shouldn't either." She mumbled, he playfully rolled his eyes.

"what happened tho?" He asked her, genuinely being concerned for the unknown girl. "Stranger danger" she told the boy.

𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
"well im ethan, what's ya name?" Ethan asked "melody" I replied "I'm not a stranger no more so wassup?" He said as he got closer to me. I sighed and sat on the nearest bench, ethan right next to me.

"just found out my dad died, I'm here at the park just for the memories" I told him as I tried for my eyes not to water up. Ethan had a sad smile on his face.

"I'm sorry." He said, completely out of words. "not your fault" I shrugged "how he died?" He turned his body towards me and asked. "Cancer, doctors said it was a peaceful death so im glad it was ina good way" i explained, not making eye contact because I find it awkward.

"he's ina peaceful place melody" he whispered. "holy shit, ain't that a 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑?" I asked as I looked up "make a wish" he smiled and told me.

I closed my eyes and made a quick wish, not telling a soul either because then it would not come true.

"I gotta go. Thank you ethan" I hugged ethan and told him "your welcome, 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑" he mumbled.
I ran back home but this time I didn't feel all bad.

I smiled and thought about Ethan, so nice and so fine. I hope to see him again

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘.