𝟬𝟬𝟵

📍- home
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃-

There was a knock on the door, notti stayed in the room while I went and answered it.

"melo!! i missed you so much" maddy said as she gave me that hug where like our feet swing side to side.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in years" I said, she nodded. I turnt my head to nena who was just watching the whole interaction.

Me and nena aren't exactly friends since Maddy told me she was talking shit about me to her think Maddy wouldn't say anything.

"hi" I said since I didn't want our tension to get in the way of tonight "hey" she dryly said.

I turned around and walked them to my room.

"Notti, this is maddy, that's nena" I said introducing Ethan to them.

"yo" he nodded his head towards them before going on his phone to text dd and ddot to pull up.

"he's mad fine" nena mumbled to maddy, maddy just awkwardly nodded since she knows I heard and notti is basically off limits

I wanted to bug her a little so I went to notti and sat on his lap, he looked up from his phone and smirked as soon as I did.

"whatchu tryna do, ma?" He asked "ion know. What you tryna do?" I asked.

He looked at my eyes then my lips, I felt as if my heart stopped. I turned around so he couldn't see me blush.

"nah let me see you beautiful" he said grabbing my neck lightly. "what typa freaky shit is ya on?" maddy asked while she wiggled her eyebrows.

I playfully rolled my eyes and got off of notti's lap to sit beside him instead. "so are the 2 lil boys coming?" I asked notti referring to dd and ddot.

"yeah, they said they bringing da zaaaa" he said. dd and ddot cannot be anywhere without the goddamn drugs 😭.

"nah but how you start some you cannot finish? dayroom bitch" he mumbled the last part but I heard so I punched his dick...

He groaned and held it for like 3 minutes as if it was dat serious...

"so are ya like dating?" Nena asked me and notti "nope" I said, popping the 'p' notti mugged me "not yet is what she meant to say" he corrected me.

I gave him the side eye before laughing.

••••••

We was all sat in my room, passing the blunt in order as we talked about random shit. The whole time i saw nena eye fucking notti, he looked back but he seemed more uncomfortable than interested.

"let's play truth or dare" nena suggested, everyone agreed but I had a feeling it would go bad.

"hmm. Notti truth or dare" nena smirked and said "dare" he told her "I dare you.. I dare you to kiss the finest girl in the room" she said.

Notti looked at me and smiled, "can I kiss you?" He whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded.

The kiss was slow and gentle, notti is a good ass kisser.

I opened my eyes and saw nena there angrily. I guess she was hoping notti would walk up to her and kiss her but I exist so too bad so sad.