Author's Note

If you have taken the time to read this through to the end, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This novel is honestly something I never planned, and for a long time, had no intention to publish. It is a deeply personal story, for me, as in many ways, Aurelia's story is my story.

After my escape from my own Marcus, I couldn't confront what had happened to me. Instead, I wrote about a nameless woman in a made-up world, who went through a similar trauma. Eventually, her story- separate and distinct from mine- emerged. She became her own person, with her own path to recovery.

Writing this novel has been a long, painful, exhilarating, arduous, and amazing journey. I am so proud to finally be able to share it, without fear or shame. I'm so grateful for each and every moment of your time that you spent reading it.

Thank you, again, and happy reading on your next Wattpad adventure, whatever that might be!

Now, if you wouldn't mind to stop and answer a few questions about your reading experience before your next adventure, I would greatly appreciate it!! :) :) :)

1. Did you notice any plot holes in the story?
2. What was your favorite moment in the novel? Your least favorite? Why?
3. Is there anything that you wanted to see more of/you think could have had more of the story dedicated to it? Anything you think should be removed?
4. What were your overall impressions of Aurelia?
5. Who was your favorite character? Your least favorite character? Why?
6. How was the level of gore?
7. Is there anything you would suggest that you think would make the story better?