Catching You - Prologue

Sutton's POV

The door to the room opens and a security guy walks into the room. He looks at the guys and says. "It's nearly time for you to go on stage. Hayley Blake is about to finish her set."

A smile spreads across my face as I hear the name of my latest sign to my company. I stand up and head over to Ryder who is whispering something to Tyler. "I'm going out there to meet, Hayley."

"Okay, beautiful." He places a kiss on my lips. "Tonight I have a surprise for you. Will you stay around for it?"

"Of course." I wave at him as I cross the room and pull the door open to the dressing room. "Have fun out there guys." I call over my shoulder as I head towards the stage and wait for my friend.

The song comes to an end. "Thank you, Los Angeles. You've been great tonight. I hope to see you soon." She blows the audience a kiss before walking through the curtain. "Sutton," she crashes into me hugging me tightly. "That was amazing. Thank you for getting me a spot on this tour."

"You're welcome. Besides, you deserve all this, Hayley. You've got talent and everyone is going to see that moving forward."

She pulls away from me and grabs a bottle of water from the cooler next to us. "Do you want one?" She offers.

"Sure," taking the bottle from her I begin to drink it. "You've got the next two nights off. Then we're driving to Las Vegas."

The door to the dressing room opens. Ryder, Tyler, Dylan and Ryan walk past us.

Hayley's eyes connect with Tyler. She smiles at him. "Good luck out there. The crowd is relentless."

Tyler laughs and shakes his head. "I can keep the crowd entertained. Just look at me." He moves his hand up and down his body. Giving her a show.

"I'm looking, but I don't see it." She sticks her tongue out at him.

Ryder drapes his arm around me and pulls me to his side. "Should we stop them flirting or keep it going?"

"Nah, I think watching it is entertaining. I wonder how they're going to feel when they see us on the tour bus." Grabbing his shirt I pull him towards my lips and kiss him.

"Saving Ryder. Saving Ryder. Saving Ryder." Is chanted from the crowd.

Pulling back I smile at him and say. "You better get out there, Ryder. The crowd is calling your name."