Friend's credit - what the hell is this?

Tess slept like dead to wake up to a hyper-excited Up. 

'How did you get in?' Tess shouted as Aou pulled Tess down from the bed. 

'Get up!!! if we get late this time, your dad won't forgive you' Up shouted pushing Tess towards the bathroom.

Anyhow, Tess could get dressed and follow the guys to the meeting on time. Pakorn was waiting in the lobby for them. Once the meeting was over and the friends were told what kind of story they are looking for this time, they all went to the trailer. Up and Aou were all excited and were telling who should do what. Tess was supposed to write the script and he had no idea what to do. Aou and Up left when they were satisfied that Tess and Pakorn knew what to do. 

'I need to drink!' Tess shouted as he was sure the two have left.

'I get you, man... You fucked up his life, but he had done something so good for you! Now, you better thank him and try to grow up' Pakorn chuckled. 

'I feel sorry about what I did while I was there... who knew,' 'so, are you up for a drink?'

'Yeah... but I think we have to watch the last movie we made first' Pakorn suggested.

'Then, movie first, and then let's drink' 

They watched the movie and Tess couldn't believe it when the credits were playing. He felt really thankful for Talay who had managed to make Tess's parents proud.

'Thanks for drinking with me' Tess said as Pakorn helped him get up. 

As soon as they get into the car, Tess was sleeping, Pakorn sighed so loud and put the car onto the road.

'Oh! Can't you drop me by home? Please' Tess asked as Pakorn parked the car in front of his home.

'More news, we have been living together!' Pakorn said

'Huh, Okay... then I won't die spending another night here' Tess put his arm around Pakorn's shoulder as he helped Tess climb out of the car.

After getting ready for bed, Tess happily got under the blankets as Pakorn tried so hard to make him sleep on the couch. Too tired to fight, Pakorn gave up and slide next to Tess. Both fell asleep in no time but Pakorn woke up to get his mind confused.

As he tried to move he felt like his body was pinned down to the bed. At first, he was not sure why, then as he felt warm breaths on the side of his neck, he remembered who is there next to him. Pakorn slowly opened his eyes with an angry look on his face, but he was no longer frowning when he saw how peacefully Tess was sleeping.

Pakorn recalled how he used to adore Tess when they were in high school. Tess never saw the warmth and care Pakorn's eyes had for him. In fact, he was busy trying to impress girls. 'Silly guy' Pakorn smiled and almost patted Tess's head. He remembered how painful it was to see Tess going out with girls and eventually leading them to end up in a fight. No, Pakorn was never angry with Tess. In fact, he was heartbroken. He was sad. He had to pretend he didn't care. Not to drive Tess away, but to save himself from falling for a guy who is out of his league.

Pakorn looked at Tess, the boy who is peacefully sleeping, hugging him tightly. 'I missed you' Pakorn said to himself. 

While they were in the other world, they didn't get to be this close. But knowing that someone is there was always comforting. He was thankful when he figured that Tess was the person in Talay's body. But now he is delighted that Talay and Puen had made them this close. Pakorn kept smiling looking at Tess, just to get a

'See something you like?' from a sleepy Tess.

Yeah, that made Pakorn startled and push Tess away. 'Let go of me! Go sleep on your side'

'But, this is nice, your body is so warm' Tess teasingly hugged Pakorn tighter

'No, let go!' and they fought. After a good pillow fight, they were breathless and laughing on the bed till Pakorn's phone rang.

It said 'Up' and they knew it was time to get to work.