Morning!

Tess was awakened by a warm sensation on his lower abdomen. He reluctantly opened his eyes to see Pakorn hugging him to sleep and his palm resting on his stomach. Tess first felt shy as his T-shirt was rolled up and almost half of his abdomen was exposed. But, he didn't try to move as he was worried it might awaken Pakorn.

Instead, he observed Pakorn's face. He had this relief written all over him. His body was all relaxed and he breathed slowly. Tess couldn't help bending down and sniffing Pakorn's hair. it smelled like him, and he remembered that Pakorn had to use his shampoo last night. Anyway, he sniffed again and as the smell filled his nostrils he felt at home.

After a long time, Tess was grateful that he is alive and happy. It was not long since he got to get back to his universe, but still, he felt how much he missed everything about this. 

He hugged Pakorn tight to his chest and sighed so loud. And that made Pakorn wake up.

It took a few seconds for him to realize what was happening. But, even when he realized that Tess was hugging him tight and humming, he wasn't able to move without getting embarrassed about his body reacting to Tess. 

'mh hm... Tess?' Pakorn tried to sound all formal, but without making the tiniest attempts to get away from Tess.

As Tess seemed not to hear, Pakorn then had to pat him. While trying to pat only Pakorn realized where his hand was. Losing that warm touch on his belly made Tess come back to reality. So, as soon as he saw that Pakorn was awake, he let go of him and jumped off the bed, and rushed to the bathroom as if nothing had happened. 

Pakorn was part relieved and part sad. His body complained about losing that warm embrace as his mind thanked God for Tess not noticing the bump between his legs. Pakorn gritted his teeth and sat on the bed waiting for Tess to come out.

Tess grabbed his hair as he shut the bathroom door behind him. He couldn't think of what to do, and he blamed himself for running away like that. Seconds later, he realized the need to take care of something that is now starting to be painful, and as he did, all he could think was how good Pakorn smelled.

Tess saw Pakorn looking at his phone, all confused as he came out of the bathroom. Tess waited another minute to see what was going on, and as Pakorn was not even moving, he practically ran to him.

'Hey?' 

'Had nothing to do, so I tried to clean up my phone'

Pakorn gave his phone to Tess as he approached him. And, on the display, was a sweet photo of them kissing. Tess, being the one who took the photo, Pakorn seemed all head over heels for Tess.

'it was hidden...'

Tess, swiped sideways to see there are more photos of them cuddling, hugging, and teasing each other. 

'Wow' was all escaped from Tess's mouth as he sat beside Pakorn.

Minutes passed as they both sat in silence. Pakorn turned to Tess to see him looking at Pakorn with full eyes.

'looks like they have had a good time.'

'yeah... and that might be why my body.'

'mine too,' Pakorn completed Tess's sentence. Then he got up, but before he left,

'Can we also try?' Tess asked, and Pakorn froze!

Tess stood up and made Pakorn turn to face him. But he didn't move any further after seeing tears in Pakorn's eyes.

'You Okay?' Tess asked gently

'Are you?' Pakorn looked to the side, not facing Tess

'Sorry, I shouldn't have said that' Tess started to feel guilty after seeing Pakorn's teary eyes

'You don't have to be... I'd like to know too, but...' Pakorn sighed

'Let's not force it...' Tess said and expanded his arms, inviting Pakorn for a hug.

and they hugged. They let each other relax, and once they both were not sighing anymore, Pakorn was hissing as Tess was late to drive him home. The typical enemies were back!😂