It is painful not to hold you

The group worked hard on their new project and as Tess and Pakorn were really skillful in what they do, even Up and Aou were surprised about why they were sluggish during the last two projects.

After that incident, Tess and Pakorn never slept over at each other's places. Their relationship was all formal. No, there weren't any uncomfortable moments, but none of them forced it beyond where it is now.

After the final meeting with Tess's dad and their director team, the group went to celebrate. They didn't get drunk to be clear, but they had fun. Singing to karaoke, playing some games, and when it was time to go home after one final drink at their Caravan, Up and Aou left first as usual. After tidying up the mess they made, Pakorn looked at Tess to say that he'd take his leave now. But, it was not like he needed to and Tess seemed to know that anyhow, and he wasted no more time to close the 2 feet gap between them and kiss Pakorn.

Pakorn didn't expect that move from Tess, but, no, he didn't fight when Tess's lips landed on his. The sexual tension which was building up between them was so intense, and none of them could hold back. 

'Tun' Tess called Parkon in between sighs, and that deep manly voice made Pakorn's body shiver. He made Tess sit on the sofa and got on his lap, 

'If you want me to stop tell me now, and... ' and he started kissing Tess down from the ear after Tess planted a bruising kiss on Pakorn's lips.

A few minutes after, they were grinding on each other in their underwear as if their lives depended on it. (Sorry... can't tell you in detail how steamy it was... not an 18+😢)

As they lay there on the sofa hugging each other's sweaty bodies. Tess chuckled as another wave of pleasure ran through him when Pakorn kissed his neck.

'now what?' Pakorn asked once they cleaned up and cuddled in Tess's room.

'How about going on a date?' Tess kissed Pakorn's head so passionately making him hug Tess tight.

That's it, guys! I wouldn't say they lived happily ever after... The rest of the imagination is up to you.

 The rest of the imagination is up to you