CHAPTER 4

MORNING

You were sleeping peacefully when you felt someone shaking you lightly. You slightly open your eyes to found taehyung all dressed up and trying to wake you up.

You hum with your eyes half closed.

He said

YN wake up. I have to go to office. Prepare breakfast. Get up.

You finally open your eyes and sat on the bed and nodded.

He said

I m in my personal office downstairs. Hurry up.

You again nodded and he left the room. You got up and quickly wash your face and brush your teeth. You don't have time to take a shower and change clothes. So you decided to first cook breakfast as he is getting late then did your morning routine.

You went down stairs and quickly prepare breakfast 🍳☕🍞 . You cook cheese omelet and toast the bread 🍞 and prepare strawberry milkshake. You don't like strawberries but you found only strawberries so you thought it might be his favorite and make milkshake.

You only cook for him and call him to have breakfast.

He came to the kitchen and sat there and you serve him breakfast. You also sat in front of him and was drinking water.

He notice you aren't eating so he asked

You didn't cook breakfast for yourself.

You nodded as no and said

I can't eat as soon as i woke up. I should wait for at least half an hour.

He just hum in response and continue eating. You asked him

At what time do you normally leave for office.

He said

8:30 mostly. Why?

You said

It literally slip from my mind to cook breakfast for you. That's why just asking so that i can adjust my sleep and all that.

He said sarcastically

It must be hard to woke up as you must be a princess in your home.

You said with squinting eyes

Do you have a part time job of taunting me? And yes i was a princess in my home. Do you have any problem with that? And also i didn't refuse to do my duty as a wife it's just that i was tired yesterday.

You just blurted out. He was shocked at the fact that you are not someone who will only listen. You can speak for yourself.

You both were silent after that when he asked drinking the shake.

Why do you make strawberry milkshake. Do you like strawberry?

You said normally

It was the only fruit available at your house. That's why. Besides i hate strawberries.

He thought

Is she an alien or what. Who doesn't like strawberries. Even during our first meet at restaurant i knew she is not a normal girl.
Whatever.

After few moments you asked

When will the time you come back?

He said