CHAPTER 17

ONE WEEK LATER

After that incident you started feeling shy around him. Whenever he came close to you, you stated blushing and try to avoid looking at him in the eyes.

On the other hand taehyung was really happy seeing you like this and the reason which made him more happy was that your this state is all because of him. His heart melted after encountering your shy and cute side. He will purposely come close to you and will flirt with you just to see you red because of his effect.

You was in the kitchen waiting for him to have dinner. When you saw him you took a deep breath as today you wanted to talk to him about something serious and you didn't want to get affected by his intimacy.

He came inside the kitchen and the first thing he did was to hug you and peck your forehead. You shyly smile and serve him dinner.

After dinner you started picking up the dishes and said

Taehyung i want to talk to you about something.

You put the dishes in the sink and turn around. You flinch a little when you saw him really close to you.

His hands was crossed in the back and your nose was touching his. He purposely said in deep voice as he knew what affect his deep voice has on you

What is it sweetheart.

Shivers ran down to your spine and once again he got successful in making your heart skips beats and your cheeks turning red.

You put your hands on his chest and said in a low voice

Taehyung.... Sit there, it's an important talk.

He smirk and place his both hands on the counter caging you in between and again said in deep voice

Why? Can't you say while staying like this?

You said while looking everywhere except him

No... Sit there on the chair

He make you face him while moving your face holding your chin and said

Why?

You unintentionally blurted out

Because i forgot everything when you're around. This is a serious matter i wanna talk about.

You realize what you had said and cover your face with your hands and tightly close your eyes.

Taehyung tightly pressed his lips together to not laugh at your state. But he couldn't control and rest his forehead on your shoulder and started laughing.

You angrily pout and hit his shoulder and said

Why are you laughing?

He said in your ears

Get used to it sweetheart as i will never leave you.

He nibble on your ear making you flinch a little and chuckle lightly.

He then backed off and sat on the chair while you were standing in front of him. He said being concerned

Ok now tell me, what you wanted to talk about?

You said while fidgeting with your fingers

I wanted to go to Busan....to my house.

Taehyung got shocked and stood up and hold your hands and said softly

Why you want yo go there?

You look at him in the eyes and said

I wanted to fight with this nightmare. I wanted to face it for once and for all. That was the place where i was born. That was the house where i grew up. That's the house where my grandparents are still living. Dad also went there as he also wanted to live in that house. I also wanted to fight with this fear.